A Sampling of Recent Election Fraud Cases (AP is doing what???)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Dec 16, 2021.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

from Across the United States

The Heritage Foundation’s Election Fraud Database presents a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country. Each and every one of the cases in this database represents an instance in which a public official, usually a prosecutor, thought it serious enough to act upon it. And each and every one ended in a finding that the individual had engaged in wrongdoing in connection with an election hoping to affect its outcome — or that the results of an election were sufficiently in question and had to be overturned. This database is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list. This database is intended to demonstrate the vulnerabilities in the election system and the many ways in which fraud is committed.

Continue scrolling to view the database, or Read More

Proven instances of voter fraud

Criminal convictions

Civil penalties

Diversion program

Judicial finding

Official finding

way more on site... can actually see the cases against and result for each state...

a lot of folks do not want to hear this... think I understand...

even so IMHO this is extremely important to everyone's future...

Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation

enloopious, Ura-Ki, HK_User and 3 others like this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

And basically criminology tells us that best case scenario they caught 10% of them, but it's probably more like 3% or less.

Ura-Ki, HK_User and SB21 like this.
  3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

No problem, find a lamp post.

3cyl and oldawg like this.
  4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I believe it is CRITICAL that ALL states continue to push and implement voting reform to ensure we can trust our election process for without that trust we simply don't have a country. Frankly, after the Presidential election was stolen, I no longer have any faith; however, I do have hope as many states have recognized the problem and demanded solutions. I further believe, the DNC is not as sure as they use to be about stealing the next election - in fact - they fear being knock completely out of the political arena. As such, they have made it their number one priority slow roll or create log jams to stop these solutions. The pendulum is swinging in the other direction now and the Leftists commies are afraid...and they should be.

5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

If voting mattered, it would be illegal.

enloopious, Bandit99, Dont and 4 others like this.
  6. Steverino

Steverino #LEAVETHEGOP

should have been having swing parties by now....

enloopious likes this.
  7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

We all know voter fraud was rampant during the Presidential election and it has been proven but nothing has been done or will be done to correct it.

8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I have heard that there are some precincts that are having a lot of republican voting site workers signing up for the job . I've wondered why their wasn't more of an equal number of different party workers there anyway . That could help the process , I would think .

HK_User likes this.
  9. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

election fraud is nothing new. It's probably been going on since we had begun bargaining with one another.
    It probably goes back to before ancient roman days.
    everyone in power wants to remain in power and will bend and break norms as necessary to stay in power.
    those out of power want back in the driver seat and will do the same.
    from your home owner association, school board, village council on up to the state and federal levels.
    it's there.
    coercion, moving political borders, stuffing boxes, tit for tat, promises and favors, smear campaigns and more.

seriously, it's not new. It's just more blatantly easy to see it with the 24x7 news cycle, cameras everywhere and everyone feeling that they are entitled to a say in how the government is run.

It don't matter one spit. It's not going to end. well at least until we decided we don't need to be governed by anyone .. then the warlords come in and convince us otherwise .. against our wills.

I'm sure Rocketman and Putin had competitors at one time during the cycle ... but they resolved that pretty quickly .. damn the consequences.

It's mostly a distraction to us because our elected 'leaders' aren't running the show. It's the corporations and they tell the 'leaders' how it's going to work or they just take their jobs/products and the future to someplace they can manipulate.

So if you want to get out the pitchforks and the torches and march on the capital go ahead. I'll just continue on trying to isolate myself from their influence.

magicfingers and HK_User like this.
  10. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

I heard/saw a report... rumor that the DNC managed to force out all GOP personnel from vote counting several years ago... some kinda vote law thing???

no idea if it's true... but IMHO there should be GOP and independent witness's involved in all vote counting from start to finish...

reports were many people got pushed out some where during the voting and even sent home... but the vote counting continued after such...

even heard LEO's were used to do it... and then the records got destroyed later???

SB21 likes this.
  11. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Yes sir,, I believe some of that happened in GA. Maybe some changes are made before the next election. If we are going to ever have any semblance of honest , fair elections ,, we need reps from all parties in the polling and counting stations.

12. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

SB21 likes this.
  13. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Georgia has been at this Election business a lot longer than Idaho, if that helps… but it doesn’t excuse the Chicago Demoncrate Machine, and it’s poor excuse for election integrity…

SB21 likes this.
  14. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

15. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Better late than never!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7