A simple Thank You

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DKR, Dec 10, 2016.

1. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

As this year pulls to a close, and none too soon mind you - I just want to say

Thank you.

Thank you for putting up with all the silly posters and pics with silly/stupid/profound comments that I post up.

Thank you for not starting/engaging in/ carrying on Flame Wars (a double thank you for that alone)

Just...Thank you for putting up with me. This is a site that is, generally - welcoming, stays (pretty much) on topic - that is to say - focused on helping other folks get by or to be better prepared for possible hard times in their life.

Thank you for the kind words you share with others.

Merry Christmas and I hope this coming year finds all of us both healthy and happy (right now this isn't taxed) and growing.

Mountainman, Meat, duane and 17 others like this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I've enjoyed your postings over the past year...they have invariably been generous, good hearted and good humoured.

And a Happy Festivus from the rest of us. I hope your family's grievances are few, and amicably resolved around the Festivus pole. :love:

Meat, DKR, Tully Mars and 2 others like this.
  3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

:5s: Post. This is the good stuff. @DKR you have taught me so much this year though your posts and your works, I should be thanking you.

Meat, DKR, Sgt Nambu and 2 others like this.
  4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

And thank you @DKR !!! [winkthumb]

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

Meat, DKR, Sgt Nambu and 3 others like this.
  5. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Merry Christmas @DKR! I actually look for your posts and [ditto] what those above said. [boozingbuddies]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    Meat, DKR, Sgt Nambu and 3 others like this.
  6. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

You're a smart guy and you contribute good stuff. (y)

7. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Merry Christmas.... And thanks for your contributions...

8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Always look for your thoughts and insights, Have a Safe and Enjoyable holiday season!

Meat, DKR, Sgt Nambu and 1 other person like this.
  9. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@DKR Thank you and back at you! Also, you have given me quite a few ideas and recommendations that turned out well this past year so thank you! I think the last one was you told me where I could finally find that UHT milk that I looked all over heaven and earth for; I currently have two cases sitting in my storage. So, thanks! And, Merry Christmas!

My family has a lot to be thankful for this year. Starting with a miracle in the Presidential election...

chelloveck, Meat, Sgt Nambu and 3 others like this.
  10. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Thanks , I enjoy .
    I do wish I had a camera & knew how to use it when I was young. After the first confrontation in a .MIL area etc, (Canuk sent to opposite side) I never took one again , & have relied on brain photos.
    Seeing some photos , I have seen some before myself.
    Carry on Mate !

Sloth

Meat, DKR and Ura-Ki like this.
  11. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

@DKR Thank You for your input to this site. It helps the monkey tree continue to grow.
    Merry Christmas to you and yours:)

chelloveck, Ganado, Meat and 2 others like this.
  12. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

[tree]

DKR and Meat like this.
  13. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

All my nonsense aside I've gained a lot from joining here as well, including a number of friends. Great place. [afro]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
    GOG, chelloveck, Ganado and 3 others like this.
  14. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@DKR Thank you for your silly/stupid/profound posts. Your contributions to this site keep many threads on track and add humor when needed.

Merry Christams and my God bless and keep you and yours thru the coming years.

Tully Mars, chelloveck and Ura-Ki like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7