A Tyranny Perpetual and Universal?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Dont, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Ok. As if the pot hadn't been stirred enough, here is some more speculation on our future. What if Trump Loses?

Well, someone has been thinking about that possibility and all that may mean.
    Also gives a peek into the deep state and just how much of a cancer it really is.

A Tyranny Perpetual and Universal? - American Greatness

2. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Got me, just watched a section of fence go in the ground in 3 days that had to cost 10,000$, oh well not my money and now the neighbors' bulls will stay home.

That's about the best I can speculate right now. Just a basic thought of what directly affects my life at the moment.

No killings,no riots here all lives matter.
    CCP Virus is still a joke to some but it does kill some and they do not deserve to die because china wants war.

ditch witch, oldawg and sec_monkey like this.
  3. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

That's a scary thought. I think it would turn into a civil war by people that actually own guns.

HK_User likes this.
  4. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

One side already owns and controls the culture. Entertainment, education, media. Been this way for decades but we've been frogs in slowly warming water and didn't pay much attention to it. Only reason the heat suddenly turned up is because a wrench was thrown into the plans and the puppet masters panicked.

A lot of people seem to think putting one or the other into office will solve everything. The reality is that this country is on a steep path with nowhere to make a U turn. You can put on the brakes, but eventually the pads will burn up and the car keeps rolling down the hill.

Then again I'm a whore for dystopian, post apocalyptic fiction so what do I know.

Dont, SB21, STANGF150 and 2 others like this.
  5. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

6. HK_User

Dystopian is centuries old.
    A way to keep the folks down on the farm afraid of their own shadow.

7. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

But it's SO MUCH FUN!!!

8. HK_User

My fun right now is working to stay sane and not run off a Contractor who came asking for work but really just wanted a Paycheck.

ditch witch likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7