A way for the US to bail it's self out

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Alpha Dog, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

This made me angry as hell when I found it on another site it shows the goverment is rapeing America and her tax paying citizen's..(Please Watch)

US Gives Foreign Aid to OVER 150 Countries

by Country Survival on <ABBR class=published title=2011-03-07>March 7, 2011</ABBR> · 2 Comments · in Video

There are approximately 192 countries in the world. The United States government gives foreign aid to over 150 of them, including China. We need to STOP using our tax money to support the rest of the world, especially countries who do not like us! We need more people in Congress like Representative Ted Poe from Texas! Watch the video:

US Gives Foreign Aid to OVER 150 Countries - YouTube

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

We've been trying to buy friends for over 200 years. So who's surprised? But I agree, charity still begins at home.

3. beast

beast backwoodsman

TPTB wanna send aid to other countries, let them send their own people and pay for it out of their own pockets

Sapper John, Alpha Dog and Cephus like this.
  4. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

To add insult to injury; they borrow 44 cents of every dollar they give away..

5. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

These Bastards are letting American families lose their homes, job's, vehicle's and American children having to do without. Im not trying to be cold but they send this money to build little Matumbo a new hut and feed him, educate him, so he can grow up to hate us, try and kill us, or ship drugs into the US and I could care less about little Matumbo when I see American families doing without and American kids going to sleep hungry. I over herd a 9 year old kid tell a social worker the other day that she was scared that daddy and mommy was going to lose their home. Now these are good people, working people and they are introuble. It ate me up that little girl should be thinking about playing with dolls and dress up not worried about losing their home and where they will live. Plus Matumbo is only getting a little if any, that money is going into the hands of some scumbag to keep his pockets full.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7