A WTF moment

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VisuTrac, Feb 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Anti-clown....[aiw]

2. 45acpJHP

45acpJHP Monkey+

I'm not seeing how that's a copout. Also, your logical trail is correct - I personally do not have any problem at all with somebody killing an abortion provider but as I stated I also do not advocate it...and by "advocate" I mean advise, consent, endorse, support or encourage it; would I do it myself? No, maybe that's the copout you were sensing.

Whoa there Hoss, "hit list" is a pretty heavy term and not one that should be thrown around lightly. But since you brought it up, all those people you listed are to various degrees guilty of aiding and abetting. Just because the baby is a fetus and the govt has deemed it legal to kill them doesnt mean that it's moral. Some people just have their morals set differently than I do.

Ah...no. It seems that you're pretty determined to paint me as some nutjob who'd like to kill everybody who disagrees with me. And we're talking about the life of unborn babies, not a philosophical argument. If we're going to assign the "danger to society" label based on thoughts and opinions I'd venture to say we'd all be on somebody's most wanted poster for one thing or another. There are certain things that I feel are worth drawing a line in the sand over, I think it's pretty plain to see that this is one of those things. Sorry, that's just part of who I am.

3. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

killing talk stops. here do it again and I will show you the door.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7