1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by CATO, May 14, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

new and improved rounds now being made
  3. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

Unless they start making a few that are closed-bolt, don't get your hopes up for the civillian market. Too bad, I always liked the looks of the Atchison. I can remember reading magazine articles about it when I was ten or eleven years old, with a picture of a Marine Sargent emptying a drum while holding it single-handed to demonstrate the controlability.

Even if it were made in a closed bolt configuration, I believe the Atchison design is classified as a Destructive Device and so goes along with all the title II firearms BS.
  4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Yeah, the shotgun is amazing...but the specialized fin stabilized explosive rounds are phenomenal.
  5. 918Lou

918Lou Monkey

20 rounds in 4 seconds,,,,wow,,, that would make duck hunting a one second experience!
  6. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

The Streetsweeper is the first commercially available automatic shotty; it was pretty darned awesome.
  7. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Until the feds came and stole it.
  8. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

9. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

That first guy is toast if there are sprinter-ZOMBIES.

check this vid out...maybe my memory is failing, but I recall shooting old tires as a kid and .22 bullets just bouncing off...so, I figure bird-shot would do the same. I don't think I'd shoot skeet on his range.

Saiga 12 Shotgun 20 Rd Drum Terminator - YouTube!
  10. slug36

slug36 mil surplus junkie

I have a Saiga 12 and it is BAD ARSE!!

I can squeeze off 12 rounds in 3.6 seconds.(target loads)

Slugs is a different story. I think the AA12 is designed to absorb more recoil.

The AA12 is a refined version of the USAS12.

the re loading of the Magize looks kinda awkward, you have to line the magazine up on that rail.
  11. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

Although it is not an AA-12, there is another contender to the magazine fed semiauto 12 guage market: Akdal MKA 1919 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It seems that Tromix has already begun producing performance parts for it and Firebird Precision has 10 round magazines being produced: Firebird Precision - In the works - MKA 1919 I wonder how long it will take to get someone to make a drum?

Krebs Custom Guns has done a really nice SBS job to a MKA 1919. With the retail of this shotgun being $700, I can imagine there will be quite a few of them being sold. They are imported by RAAC, the same people that import the Siaga. This should be interesting.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary