Abomination or Obama Nation?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by thepatriot1976, Jan 30, 2009.

1. thepatriot1976

thepatriot1976 Resigned Membership

This is kinda stupid but I wonder if their might have been some confusion on behalf of the scripture authors about what Jesus said to them about the coming Anti-Christ check this out:

Matthew 24

"So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation, spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

Maybe what he meant was really:

"So when you see standing in the holy place 'the Obama Nation that causes desolation, spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

Just my stupid thought!:rolleyes:

2. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Not in judea; couldn't find it on a map; wouldn't have a real mountain to flee to anyway...
    clearly the word is "abomination" (from "abominable" otherwise homo sexuality would be an "obama nation" in His sight???
    Sorry man; please don't go there...
    You have no idea how this "stuff" comes across.[beat][beat][beat][troll][troll]

"is life so dear or so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take but as for me , give me liberty or give me death."

-Patrick Henry ,Virginia convention speech march, 23 1775
    copied from JwRawles"patriots"[dunno]
    chap 31,366

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7