Accessory Clips- Check these out!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Bear, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

You'll get more than great information, ideas and conversation as a Site Supporter at SM. You'll also get some great values on some very limited edition and/or quantity value items.

This is a sample of a Site Supporter deal from the Team Clubhouse forum, which is now available to all. - melbo

Here's the first one we think you will like a lot ...

These are called "Tourniquet Clips or as I call them Accessory Clips"...

You can find them at a couple places for anywhere from $11 to $15 each plus shipping and handling.... so it can go as high as $18-20 for just one of them to get to you...

Tourniquet/ GP Holder Kit

We were able to grab a limited amount of these for a great price and are offering them to the Site Supporters first at a much better price than online....

A box of 4 of these shipped to you for $40. Bonus value is that 10% of that goes back to support the site!

Oh and here's a brief video I made that better demonstrates how great these little accessories are ... clip them on or screw them down (look for the holes in the clip on the video) ... your imagination is the limit for anywhere and anything you want to secure for quick access... by the way... I've also experimented and replaced the bungee with paracord for certain applications (like jackets, sweaters, head gear or anything that is already sort of springy) and it also works great.

Enjoy the video and if you are interested post how many here... first come first served... when the supply we were lucky enough to get at this price is all gone... that's all folks :0)

Thanks for being a Site Supporter!

Bear

Close up pic
    Closeups.JPG

melbo and kckndrgn like this.
  2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

How to order? I'm in for a box.

3. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

1 box of 4 for me as well!

Also,

http://215gearstore.com/enhancedk9collarwmetalsiderelease.aspx

I am interested in the:
    Enhanced K9 Collar w/ Metal Side Release

I would like it in Khaki if that is possible.

Also, could you provide more detail about the "lifetime warranty, made in U.S.A" provided on this product?

Any special monkey prices on these bad boys?

4. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

These look very useful. Nice video - complete with waving monkey!

I think Bear wanted you to contact him to order.

TheEconomist - that link isn't Bear's site so I don't know if he has any info on those other items you've asked about.

5. TheEconomist

Ok thanks.

6. Bear

Thanks for all the interest...

Yup... just these as that is not my site... just one that I found doing a search...
    So I do not have any of the other items there....

We found these at a great price from another source who thought they were no longer available and no longer being manufactured and so were liquidating the small quantity they had left....

Please pm me for the payment info.... you can paypal or send payment directly....

I'll post a close up pic from different angles later today to help give you a better idea of what it looks like :0)

7. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

1 box for me please....and Thank you, PM inbound

8. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

1 box for me, PM inbound!

9. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Wow Bear! You're awesome!:cool:

10. Bear

Hi Tracy... Shucks m'am... you're making this old griz blush :0) Thanks

11. melbo

Bear, since our group of Site Supporters is still a little small (active members), I'd suggest that you give this a set amount of time (3 days? 1 week) and then have me move it into the Buy, Sell, Trade forum -

Is that enough time for Team Members to have first crack at this limited supply item?

12. Bear

Sounds good... lets give it 2 weeks... time for folks to get it and, play with it and decide if they want a few more... I'm not in any rush... unless you have other thoughts... I'm pretty sure they will all sell either way

13. TheEconomist

When I see a good deal on The Monkey

[​IMG] GIFSoup

I JUMP IN IT!

14. melbo

Got mine yesterday!
    [winkthumb]

15. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Bear, got my package last night. Thanks!
    Working on re-organizing my get home bag today, these should come in handy!

16. Bear

Glad it arrived safely.... shoot some pics of your ideas... hope you didn't toss the little piece of fatwood with the hole in it.... that's a bonus I threw in... it's pretty handy for starting fires and won't dry out or quit on you... shave a little off with your knife and hit it with a spark.... plus it will make your bag smell nice :0)

Sorry Melbo... forgot to put some in yours...

17. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Arrived today. The bonus is small but very nice. Thanks.

So far, they won't expand to reliably hold a 12 oz water bottle, nor a fuel can for an Optiumus stove. Working on a couple more ideas, will indeed post pix when I find out if they will work.

18. Bear

Thanks... got a bunch of that fatwood... let me know if you'd like a larger size and what dimension... I love that stuff...

That little nub on the the end of the bungee comes apart and you can put a longer one on.... or expand it by tying on some paracord...

I found you can get some gripiness by slipping some heat strink tubing over the bungee...

Also no reason you couldn't experiment with a custom made holder to slip onto the bungee to help your application...

I'll take some pics later if that helps...

I'll also find a few sources for that bungee... just in case...

Thanks again...

19. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

walked to the mailbox this morning and there it was, excellent!!

Thank you Bear, and thanks for the bonus fatwood

look forward to hooking them up, will try to post up some pics when I can

20. Bear

Glad you got it cdnboy66.... yup... pics are always cool!

Here's one link to a great source for things... not just paracord or shock cord....
    Tracy... the owner is a great guy!....

Scroll to the bottom and you'll see the shock cord and all the accessories... I think 1/8 is the size.... Hope this helps...

http://usaknifemaker.com/cord-rope-beaded-ball-chain-c-34.html

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7