Accessory Clips- Check these out!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Bear, Aug 7, 2012.

1. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

2. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Thanks for the fatwood, I was wondering what the heck it was for, thought maybe you had a senior moment :D.

I was also thinking that it would be fairly easy to replace the bungee cord with a longer one.

3. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Cool... Thanks for the link...

Yup Tracy's site has a lot of really cool stuff... he's not always the best deal but it's a nice one stop shop and you can get just what you need and only pay for shipping once... that and he's a small business in the good ole USA!.... so I feel good about it when I get stuff....

4. Bear

Ha Ha Ha.... I have those moments a lot more these days.... had those sitting and decided to just toss them in.... not much but small enough to toss in a bag and forget... you never know when it can come in handy... hole is to attach to you ferro rod ... or break a piece of old hack saw blade and run some paracord through it... all in one.... hole is already in the hack saw blade and you can sharpen to a point for other tasks....

Bungee or just splice some paracord with a simple knot if you need it longer in a pinch.... :0)

5. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

If everyone is getting their stuff alraedy I am going to have to check when I get back home tonight. Looking forward to one sweet package!

6. Bear

Hopefully, if it didn't arrive yesterday... its in the box tomorrow!

7. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

The wood smells GREAT! Nice little bonus. Just got mine last night. Thanks bear!

8. Bear

Glad it finally arrived... yup... that wood sure smells nice and freshens up a stale backpack or bag pretty well... :0)

9. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

great...now I can tell people that one of the forums that I belong to has guys on it that brag about how much their wood smells............I'm not sure the wife is going to understand this one[ROFL]

kckndrgn, Guit_fishN and ghrit like this.
  10. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

biglaff[fnny]

11. Bear

"good wood".... especially "good wood that smells good"... is a special secret of this order of the monkeys.... we are constanty "evolving"... :0) wait to you see what else happens :0)

12. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

If there are any of these left, I'm in for a box. My secretary will be in contact with your people.

13. Bear

Yup... couple boxes sitting right here ready for an address... pm me you addy and I'll send it out tomorrow :0)

14. ColtCarbine

I am gonna put my good wood that smells good to a good use, which is a fat wood by the way.

15. Bear

The important question is will yours lead to something hot and help you cook up whatever it is you are cooking up ??? [OO] the piece I sent will let you do it even in the snow, wind and the rain biglaff

16. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I sent 4 to Phishi from you. He's the most tactical attachment kinda guy I know!

17. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

P8161800.JPG As promised, a couple ideas. Couldn't find a flashlight that would fit. Big Maglite too big, pocket Maglite too small. (Five 30-06 just right.)

18. Bear

Cool... let us know what he says ;)

19. Bear

I like those ideas... I've got a couple mounted with nothing on them just in case I pull something out of the pack I want to access quick... Thanks for posting the pic ;)

20. ColtCarbine

Scraped off about a quarter size amount of material from the fatwood, it ignites quite easily and burns quickly. Lit it with a match, need to see if it will ignite with just sparks rather than a match.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7