Adam And Eve Kicked Out Of Garden Of Eden For Having Only Two Genders

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by OldDude49, May 20, 2021.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Babylon Bee can be hilarious...

EDEN—Eden’s population took a sharp decline — down to zero — as the two residents, Adam and Eve, were kicked out of paradise for their intolerant views on gender. “Get out of here and take your MAGA hats with you!” yelled a cherubim at them as he set a flaming sword at the edge of the garden to block their way back in.

The conflict began when a snake in the garden asked them how many genders there were. Adam and Eve proudly answered two — being that there were the two of them — but this gained the ire of the more progressive angels, causing the couple to be banished for their view of how many genders they were.

“We’ve been canceled,” Eve sighed as they stared at the entrance to the garden.

“Can we ever get back into paradise?” Adam asked.

“No, there’s no coming back from being canceled,” Eve said, motioning to the flaming sword.

“I don’t even get what we did wrong,” Adam said.

“Didn’t you eat the fruit that gave us the knowledge of good and evil?”

Adam shrugged. “Yeah, but I wasn’t paying attention when I ate it. Well, at least we still have our good friend, the snake.”

“No,” the snake answered. “I can’t be seen with you anymore.” He then slithered off.

“So what do we do now?” Adam asked.

“Back-breaking labor to support ourselves,” Eve answered.

“Well, that... that sucks."

johnbb, ditch witch, techsar and 2 others like this.
  2. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

ditch witch, Dont, techsar and 2 others like this.
  3. FTM2 Tartar

FTM2 Tartar On Hiatus Banned

No acknowledgement of guilt. That;s a nice story, but not how it happened...

4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Never mind Babylon Bee being hilarious...Genesis 2-3 is far more hilarious than the Babylon Bee could ever attempt to be....such rich material for humour.

Adam and Eve - RationalWiki

5. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

you do know babylon bee is a humor site??? right?

very little they put out has much to do with reality but at times they do throw some humor that directly makes a hit in silly ways...

on the silly crap the MSM n such put out...

our society n such... they do hit the left a lot... but the right is not safe either...

SB21 likes this.
  6. chelloveck

Yes, the Babylon Bee is the Christian analogue of 'The Onion'...much of its humour is pretty lame and condescending

7. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

opinions are opinions... some folks seem to always land on the progressive side of such...

lame? condescending? some seem to post opinions that fairly drip with that and lot of such in my threads???

can't seem to help themselves... one has to wonder... would this be a CCP payroll thing?

44044 and SB21 like this.
  8. chelloveck

Simple solution, don't create threads with lame condescending content. There was a time when the Babylon Bee could be funny - Stumbling Toward Heaven The Babylon Bee is less satire, than just adding to the confusion and misinformation generated by the conservative fake media, like Fox News et al. How The Babylon Bee, a Right-Wing Satire Site, Capitalizes on Confusion

Meh...every solution to a non conservative critique is that the critic must be a CCP shill....on the payroll no less. Have you ever considered that it may be a labour of love...no payola expected or required...it doesn't do to use the well worn and tired CCP ad hominem...it's just a lazy cheap shot...

of course the Garden of Eden is an old Trope ripe for humour

9. chelloveck

This is also a funny Adam and Eve story....

Even Mark Twain has tried his hand at satirising The Biblical, Adam and Eve myth....

Eve's Diary, By Mark Twain
    https://www.gutenberg.org/files/8525/8525-0.txt

Though admittedly, the story is just a little dated ;)

Last edited: May 22, 2021
  10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

The bait might also be ignored, just let it ride instead of taking potshots. That sort of stuff isn't welcome. Spring and summer are good times for vacations, taking one is good medicine.

44044 and BTPost like this.
  11. FTM2 Tartar

ghrit,
    I was actually the one offended by this post, and,,, I admit that I hadn't noticed that this was in the jokes forum.
    cv was helping me by explaining that babylonbee content is often lame and condescending, not that od's input was lame and condescending.
    That being said, od's signature line;
    “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”,,,
    rather invites people to point out to od that this one of his posts IS actually lame and condescending rather than hilarious;
    and to me is rather offensive, ei. making light of god's word is the evil od mentions in his signature...

notwithstanding, I bow to your moderatorship
    /me bows
    =-==

12. FTM2 Tartar

oooh, stop sucking up ghrit and cv, and your likes :) ....
    And now for something really funny;
    go to BitChute is a peer-to-peer social video platform.
    watch episodes 1-13 in order [it's about weekly and they started about March1st,2021] and you'll be peeing your pants before today's episode which proves that something as simple as smoking menthol cigarettes will prevent 'the covids'! As ripley said, believe it or not...

Cruisin Sloth and SB21 like this.
  13. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

I believe I understand where you are coming from... thing is.. to me... yes... it is ridicules...

that said it is ALSO IMHO a punch right in the face of the current cancel culture... but that's just my opinion...

AND...

IMHO that is a very possible reason it got the response it did...

14. chelloveck

I think that the conservative right end of the culture wars spectrum are actually ok with cancel culture....provided that what is being cancelled is culture that they do not approve of.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7