Adblade: support Hitlery or be banned

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Legion489, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

2. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

I am NOT surprised at any of this... after all it's pretty much how they roll...

I WILL avoid said agencies and businesses...

may even write em unhappy letters and send em unhappy emails...

Mindgrinder likes this.
  4. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Ad revenue is not a human right.
    Unfair? Sure.
    I have no doubt that our favorite humble vitamin supplement merchant Alex Jones will be able to continue to fund his operation.
    Expect a sale on DNA Force soon. (good stuff btw but ouch on the price)

5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

It seems like AdBlade has made a commercial decision, which, in a capitalist free market system, it is supposedly free to do? If anything, AdBlade should be applauded for exercising its commercial freedoms (as limited by relevant civil law) FREEDOM!!!! Hurrah for AdBlade! :ROFLMAO:

Would you guys be saying "booh - "hiss", "AdBlade" sucks if it declined to accept business for commercial reasons from "liberal" enterprises?? :rolleyes: I doubtsk it.

Surely the ad revenue going to an alternative, neo con friendly agency, would be a good outcome for Alex Jones, et al. :LOL:

6. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

No most would NOT say much of anything... they can accept whatever that is their right...

and as usual SEEMS like you miss the real point... I/we do NOT have to support what looks like blackmail...

doubt many here would support the IDEA behind what is happening here... to anyone...

one of those if I do not protect the rights of others... even those I hate... I open the way for the loss of my own...

Ura-Ki likes this.
  7. duane

duane Monkey+++

The power of the new? media works both ways, while each side can ban or not ban as they desire, I can look, buy, as I please and there are some companies that I do not buy from and some sites I do not visit. Rather than scream and point fingers, pass the word along and vote with your dollars.
    Seems like Mr Trump kind of proved that there is a well of anger that has a lot of water in it, it changed his title to President Trump. Never get mad, but it doesn't hurt to get even.

Ura-Ki and Sgt Nambu like this.
  8. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

"Adiant", who owns Adblade doesn't even make the top 50 list.
    I would say Infowars still has the potential to do just fine.

Ganado and Ura-Ki like this.
  9. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

They are also quite easily blocked using noscript, which we should all be using anyway.

Brokor and Ura-Ki like this.
  10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Thank you for agreeing that a small bakery is within its rights to refuse to bake a wedding cake for any reason, including the sexual or religious preference of their customers.

AdBlade, since it does not constitute monopoly is free to do as it wishes here even though it potentially means losing 50% of their business. It's also my prerogative to share this information with others who would be interested in not doing business with them especially blocking them from your browser is quite simple and free to boot.

The only thing troubling to me is the continued polarization of America. This should concern you as well as the influence of the US continues to wane in your part of the world - oh snap, I forgot all about the benevolent Chinese...

duane and Ura-Ki like this.
  11. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Evidently you didn't discern the sarcasm embedded in the text....also you seem to ignore the rider
    also embedded in the text. Abiding by Statute law is also a corporate / commercial responsibility. Neither I, nor you, according to the site's CoC should be advocates for breaking the law of the land as it stands. ;)

The "free market", isn't entirely free, and nor should it be:

I agree with you on both parts....America has become increasingly polarised over the past several decades, and that process, unfortunately has been accelerating. Herr TRump, seems to have exploited that trend magnificently to his own ends. I am not seeing any scintilla of bipartisanship on his part....so it seems that the polarisation process is more likely to be a case of "pedal to the metal" over the next four (and god help us all...8 years of his unique brand of inanity)

Although at present the US is an undoubted super power, it clearly is a waning power, and over the ensuing decades, unless it can manage to retard, or turn back that trend, it will, in the forseeable future be challenged by emerging super powers like China; Indeed China is already challenging US supremacy, in China's own back yard. You are correct to identify the concerns that Australia has about China, (India is also a concern). But lets not be under any illusion that the USA will always have Australia's back. I have no doubt that the USA would sacrifice Australia in a heartbeat for the sake of its own survival. Who knows...the USA, under the right circumstances could just as easily partition off Australia with China and itself in a Molotov-Ribbentrop deal. It cannot be assumed that the USA will necessarily be any more benevolent concerning Australia's interests than China....past experience is not necessarily a predictor of future performance, so investment speculators are usually warned. :(

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7