after 30 years

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by marlas1too, Dec 27, 2012.

1. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

my lee load all 12 gage I bought in 1980 broke today the charge bar handle broke off but i called lee today and they have a new one on the way for only 5.00 -- you can't go wrong with lee products going to miss it till the new one gets here

2. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

That thing only lasted 30 years before it broke? Sheesh, they sure don't make things like they used to. Wait! That IS something made like it used to! LOL

It'll be interesting to see if you get another 30 years out of your new charging handle. Good stuff.

Kajun

3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

:cool:

4. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

I have an old Herter's C press my father bought in the late 1950s. It still loads as good as anything else..

5. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I have a 12ga. Sterlingworth SXS shotgun, 100 years old, and still takes to the fields with me for hunting season. :D

6. Given Lee's low prices (especially when purchased through MidwayUsa.com, who has lower prices than Lee Precision's direct web site) I always buy 2. One to use, and one for spare parts 30 years down the road when all guns are illegal. (Or will that be 30 days?)

7. Gunny Highway

Gunny Highway Hard Work and Sacrifice blessed by God's Grace

Reloading - the ULTIMATE force multiplier

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7