After Much Sacrifice, All Veterans Are Targets for Tyranny

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by pearlselby, Jan 17, 2016.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

http://northwestlibertynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/VA-letter-Copy-by-RedFlag-News.pdf

1. This letter at the site above is missing the required Court phrase for what the needs for a determination are. Phony

2. The Brady Bill reference was long expired when that letter was date marked..

3. The VA can only site the CFR 38.

Two hits and it is out, there are more "problems with the letter". If you're interested just follow the sites and the authors, I'm sure you can find more mistakes in that letter.

Y'all do know the VA's address list was hacked? So a hacker could have sent that letter to anyone on the VA list.

chelloveck likes this.
  2. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

It sounded to me like you were defending the VA and I was offering a different perspective from a long time advocate for people getting the run around from them.

3. HK_User

Not defending the VA, but what I am willing to do is to show how Vets can help each other and how a Vet going before( i.e. making a claim by themselves) the VA without a VSO is a mistake. Any claim must be checked by a VSO, I say this because to do otherwise is like going to a court of law without an attorney.

Many make that mistake and end up empty handed.

chelloveck, kellory and Tully Mars like this.
  4. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

We're number 1!

5. HK_User

Incompetency Decision from a Vet on a www forum an example of what it means and how it might be avoided.
    "
    I'm no expert on this, but my proposal of, "Incompetent for VA Purposes," came with my increased Rating Decision. I'm certain some experts will read this stuff and your questions above and be able to explain the triggers for such a proposal.

In my case, I think because my Encephalopathy is so debilitating in certain areas coupled with a recommendation from the C&P Psych Doc, they had no choice but to at least propose this.

There might also come a time when I'm less able to manage my own affairs, but thank goodness they have the doctrine that the benefit of the doubt goes to the veteran...

Under normal circumstances, I don't believe either of you have to worry about this until a doctor reports that s/he believes you are incompetent [or a Court orders it]. We'll wait for the experts to catch up to this thread, however and they can tell us more, if necessary.

Glen"
    Glen's Post was in Dec 18 08 1:06 PM.

Glen's rating would have been used to assign someone to pay his bills from his Compensation Payment .
    Glen was able to get help and is no longer concerned.
    Yet another way the "VA letter was phony"

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    chelloveck likes this.
  6. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

I believe there is much stigma still placed on certain conditions that we as vets need help with. I am too leary of the system to even try. I will carry myself day by day and hope one day that the stigma will go away. My second amendment right is too valuable to jeopardize.

7. HK_User

If your disability involves your cardiovascular system you may want to reconsider.
    If your heart doesn't pump, then your second amendment rights soon become null and void.

(d) Postservice initial diagnosis of disease. Service connection may be granted for any disease diagnosed after discharge, when all the evidence, including that pertinent to service, establishes that the disease was incurred in service. Presumptive periods are not intended to limit service connection to diseases so diagnosed when the evidence warrants direct service connection. The presumptive provisions of the statute and Department of Veterans Affairs regulations implementing them are intended as liberalizations applicable when the evidence would not warrant service connection without their aid.

[26 FR 1579, Feb. 24, 1961]

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    chelloveck likes this.
  8. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Well.....that's hardly a surprise. For a country whose guns were taken off its citizens, Australia is a creditable #11.

9. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

So, just how do they count those illegal guns of yours? Fill out a form? Call you up and ask how many illegal guns you still possess? If your guns were taken, then just what ARE they counting?:cautious:

10. HK_User

Honor System

kellory likes this.
  11. kellory

Did anyone mention, Australia was a penal colony?;)

12. chelloveck

Guns that are licitly sold or transferred are arranged through a licensed firearm dealer who records the transaction and the record is available to LE under the relevant State legislation. The number of Illegally held firearms is not precisely known, but estimated. I thought you guys would be gratified that Australians own as many firearms as we actually do (licit and illicit).

13. kellory

Is THAT where our boats washed up?:eek:

chelloveck, oldawg and ghrit like this.
  14. chelloveck

no....but most seem to forget that Britain only sent convicts to Australia when they could no longer transport them to those rebellious colonies in America. I dare say that many of the revolutionaries can attribute some of their zeal to their convict heritage (many were transported as political prisoners) rather than the loyalists who were mostly free settlers.

Via: British Convicts Shipped to American Colonies on JSTOR

[​IMG]
    http://www.mightyheaton.com/2013/01/14/australians-our-closest-cousins/

15. kellory

So....we got a head start, and more practice at it, and you folks gave up most of your guns? That about cover it?;)

16. chelloveck

Some folk surrendered some of their guns, but not all....else we wouldn't be sitting at #11 privately owned gun nation in the world. :p Without the benefit of a 2nd Amendment! :p:p

17. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Just imagine your ranking if you guys had a version of the 2nd. You might be number 2.

18. chelloveck

That may be so, but the probable cost would be a periodic return of Port Arthur (1) and Hoddle Street (2) style indiscriminate mass shootings if semi auto firearms were readily available again and strict licensing and registration controls were relaxed . Being 2nd behind the USA in private ownership is not of itself a necessarily enviable goal to be aimed for.

Gun laws in Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1. Port Arthur massacre (Australia) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Hoddle Street massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Strathfield massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

19. kellory

The best defense against a bad man with a gun, is a good man with a gun. Gunfree zone kill people, because only the bad guy is armed, remember that. The code Duelo made for very polite, armed peoplehttp://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/duel/sfeature/rulesofdueling.html
    It started in Ireland, spread to England, and the Americans made their own refinements.

20. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

I'd have more respect for ya'll Aussies had you had the huevos to just tell your government to stick their gun control laws where the sun don't shine...just like I'd have more respect for Americans who didn't gleefully submit our current gun control laws. I have an equal opportunity superiority complex, ya know.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7