After the honeymoon....

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Witch Doctor 01, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

A young couple got married and left on their honeymoon. When they got back, the bride immediately called her mother.

"Well, how was the honeymoon?" asked the mother.

"Oh, mama," she replied, "the honeymoon was wonderful! So romantic..." Suddenly she burst out crying. "But, mama, as soon as we returned, Sam started using the most horrible language. He's been saying things I've never heard before! All these awful 4-letter words! You've got to come get me and take me home... please mama!"

"Sarah, Sarah," her mother said, "calm down! Tell me, what could be so awful? What 4-letter words has he been using?"

"Please don't make me tell you, mama," wept the daughter, "I'm so embarrassed! They're just too awful! You've got to come get me and take me home... please mama!"

"Darling, baby, you must tell me what has you so upset...Tell your mother these horrible 4-letter words!"

Still sobbing, the bride replied, "Oh, mama...words like dust, wash, iron, and cook..."

arleigh, Meat, Yard Dart and 8 others like this.
  2. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

The only one my wife didn't like is "Iron". She told me that repeating that word in her presence would lead to divorce.
    Permanent press and wash n wear were acceptable.

3. secondrecon

secondrecon Monkey+++

ohnoDo you know why men marry women in white? So the dishwasher will match the rest of the appliances

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7