AGI - ATI Professional Welding Course 10 DVDs - 21+ Hours

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Bear, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Aloha Monkeys,
    I have listed an ATI Professional Welding Course I purchased from AGI that includes 10 DVDs

If you google "AGI ATI Professional Welding Course" you find some videos with sample clips you can watch... older gentleman in a blue shirt....

I believe knowing how to weld is a pretty handy and in some cases important thing to know how to do... fabricating or repairing tools, jigs etc.... This course will get you up to speed pretty darn quickly.... and covers the all important safety aspects as well....

This is an excellent course and while I did not send in the certification test (only a hobby guy)... it taught me quickly to gas, stick and mig weld for all my projects... (no tig machine or I would be doing that ;) ) The instructor is a professional in the industry... not just a teacher.... is great and easy to watch and follow...

This over 21 hour course covers in detail...

History and Safety - 3 hours 22 mins
    Gas Welding - 3 hours 56 mins
    Cutting - 2 hours 25 mins
    Mig Fluxcore - 2 hours 27 mins
    Stick Welding - Welding Joints - 3 hours 13 mins
    Tig Welding - 1 hour 24 mins
    Tig Welding Small Parts - 1 hour 4 mins
    Welding Symbols - The Welding Shop - 1 hour 9 mins
    Welding Projects I - 1 hour 45 mins
    Welding Projects II - 1 hour 30 mins

I paid $997 which was a discounted price a few years ago... plus shipping so a bit over $1000.00
    Picture is included of the invoice....

This complete 10 dvd course is no longer available which is too bad... there are online courses but if you are like me... you like to own the actual physical dvds and not have to rely on getting online with all the glitches and problems with the web and websites at times...

Save yourself a bunch of money and teach yourself all the disciplines in welding with your own library that you can go back to over and over again to refine your skills...

Please note that I have viewed all these DVDs more than once to make sure they are all in good order and have carefully stored them in their protective sleeves in the binder after each viewing...

$GONE shipped Priority Insured with Tracking to the USA only...

Thanks for looking....

Have a safe and great Thanksgiving all!

Take Care and God Bless,

Bear

DSCF9947.JPG

DSCF9948.JPG

DSCF9949.JPG

DSCF9950.JPG

DSCF9952.JPG

DSCF9953.JPG

DSCF9954.JPG

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
    HK_User, kellory and Rocky Road Lerp like this.
  2. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

LOL... someone asked... so Black Friday deal?

$GONE for the weekend....

Take Care and God Bless,

Bear

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
    techsar and HK_User like this.
  3. Bud

Bud Monkey++

Is this already sold? if not, how much?

TIA!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7