Aiming point

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Altoidfishfins, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

True story....happened about a month ago

I was visiting a new facility that our parent company had built. With my boss I headed to the l'il boys room to tap a kidney before going into the field to do some work. I noticed a fly about a quarter of the way up the vertical wall of the urinal.

"I'm going to knock that sucker right off of there and drown him", I thought. But he did not move despite my best efforts. Upon leaving I noticed the other urinals had a fly in the same place. What the heck?

I asked my boss if they were decals. "The management read of a study", he began to explain. "If there's something to aim at, less urine ends up on the floor."

2. MountainMariner

MountainMariner Clearly Ambiguous

My company has these in all the vessel heads mounted at about eye level. I told my Captain, "those charts are great but it's a challenge to pee that high."

[​IMG]

3. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Is there no point at which Beer is recommended?

UncleMorgan, Dont, Yard Dart and 2 others like this.
  4. duane

duane Monkey+++

Color chart works well until you take your vitamins, B complex in particular. They do a number on an old mans shorts and the color of the urine, but I feel better when I take them.

UncleMorgan, Dont and reinkefj like this.
  5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

If you like color shocks, find an excuse for Keflex. A real stinker in those with the susceptibility.

UncleMorgan and Dont like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7