AK-47 shred machine

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by CATO, Aug 8, 2015.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Not sure about his guitar chops, but, he's talented as hell when it comes to wood working.

2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Great wood working as you said!!!!!!!!!(y)

Bandage on the finger mid-post... awesome and real as hell !!!!!!

Tully Mars likes this.
  3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

carrying that down the street in any major usa city could get you killed by cop

Georgia_Boy likes this.
  4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

most major cities seem manned by combo of 3 stooges, keystone cops, barney fife, and sgt rock, and patton

Georgia_Boy likes this.
  5. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Has less than any appeal to me at all on any level.

6. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

Cato, that is just as unappealing as the Wang Caster. Google image will show you a picture of it, but NSFW

7. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

As a woodworking project, very nice. No idea as a musical instrument.

Yard Dart likes this.
  8. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

As I said, this guy is very talented for his wood working. This was obviously something he wanted to do because he likes guns, not because he wanted to make a guitar to play, which, I'm sure if he wanted to, he could craft whatever he desired. Nevertheless, the guy has talent in the craft of wood working. I was much less interested in what he built. He could've built a scooter for all I cared.

I appears the ever-growing trend of your average poster having to defend every post due to a bunch of curmudgeons on here. There's a difference between fact and opinion. If someone posts something that's incorrect, especially if it could impact someone's safety, speak up. But, if you don't like something for idiosyncratic reasons, great . . . but, why cast a negative light over a post. Just move on. This place is getting as bad as the vitriolic forum I left.

[​IMG]

9. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Touchy Touchy. Damn. Yes it was good wood work. still doesn't appeal to me on any level. Curmudgeon? hmmm..ok

BTPost likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7