Al Gore to the rescue.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Oct 4, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

(obscenity) Fatso MUST learn to keep his pie hole shut. He's making Biden look good.

oldawg likes this.
  3. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

I think I would have blamed a bad egg roll before trying to claim altitude sickness.

4. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

He doesn't eat egg rolls...egg rolls have pork in them. Muslims don't eat pork. [coo]

oldawg and STANGF150 like this.
  5. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Mixed feelings about that ghrit, when ol Joe opens his mouth I understand he is obum's life insurance. But nice fantasies........................o_O fill my daydreams.But who am I to argue with the guy that invented the internet.

ditch witch likes this.
  6. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Sheesh, between being defended online by the likes of "Uncle Algore the Bore" and Fat Mikey Moore, and the upcoming bloodfest debate between the sharp mind of Paul Ryan vs. the senile mind of "Smokin' Joe Biden", t'would seem obummer's chances are slim....... with 'friends' like these he doesn't need political enemies. :D

7. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

You presume, though, that winning the debate will change a voter's mind. I think the Kenyan could say that he is from Kenya, is a Muslim, thinks kittens should be fed to dogs, and thinks the US should be a 3rd world country and you'd still have blacks and commies vote for him.

8. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Obama screams.

Quigley_Sharps and Yard Dart like this.
  9. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I motion to the floor- anyone that get's altitude sickness is unfit to lead any of the mountainous states!!!

10. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Exactly true!! The vast majority of We The People are already set on who they will vote for - I am, and certainly the vast hordes of obamadroids are..... I pretty much ignore the "debates" as just more 'bread & circusses' for the masses. no real substance.

Yard Dart and Sapper John like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7