Alabama School Bus Shooting / Hostage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brokor, Jan 30, 2013.

1. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

Thanks. Cup of coffee in hand. I'll be okay now.

2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Are you sure you want more coffee @tulianr?
    528768_333707786747965_249529326_n.
    528768_333707786747965_249529326_n.

tulianr and Mechwolf like this.
  3. Jaybird

Jaybird Monkey+++

Reports are coming in that the boy has been released. It appears the man holding him is dead, possibly self-inflicted.

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Reports are sometimes inconclusive. I am finding reports he was shot by police in a heroic effort to save the boy, who was unharmed after negotiations failed to everyone's amazement. Initial reports included words like, "flashbang grenade" and "raid", but were later changed to say, "no details available at this time". Take notice of the lightly veiled sarcasm in the subtlety of my text.

This will probably be yet another shady attempt by the corporate media to capitalize on a tragedy. Rather than follow the bandwagon on either side, for now, I will accept the notion that this guy was the weaker form of prepper, who does not accurately typify the majority of those who prepare for uncertain times. He was an individual, not the collective voice of resistance to tyranny. He does not define "We the People", or any group. His actions should not involve people who took no part or play in this.

5. -06

-06 Monkey+++

News this AM was that they blew the door and killed him. Boy is safe/sound/happy.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7