Original Work Alea Jacta Est sequel

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by VikingRaider, Mar 20, 2015.

1. VikingRaider

VikingRaider Praetorian

Hi all,

As some of you know, I plan to publish the sequel to Alea Jacta Est and in order to do that, I need to delete the thread to which I've been posting these past few months. I have to do this to comply with Amazon's rule that books are not "freely available online". I got into some hot water over this when I posted Apache Dawn, but live and learn. :rolleyes:

At any rate, you folks have been great and I wanted to let you to PM/email me if you haven't finished reading the story. I don't want to upset anyone still reading the story (I hate it when stories just stop or are removed, too).

I'm 95% finished with the final edit. When I publish in the next week or so, I will let you all and my mailing list subscribers know first. I plan to offer it for 99 cents (if you want to help support my writing, please write a review on Amazon when it's released!) as a thank you before going to the full price.

I had such a tremendous level of support and help (both through replies to the story thread and through private comms) during the course of this book. THANK YOU!!!!!
    :D
    VR

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

VR, when you are ready (and the, uh, lagging readers are too) to take the thread down, simply PM an admin to do it to it, and it'll be done fairly promptly. That way, you won't need to go in and do deletes.

VikingRaider likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7