Alert - Gun Owners

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by RightHand, Jun 9, 2015.

1. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

The engineer leads by example, and usually dies on impact.

VisuTrac likes this.
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

He should be ok though. He should have built in a safety factor.

3. kellory

He worked around the safety factor (the Constitution) so he burns in the wreck.[reddevil]

VisuTrac likes this.
  4. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Seriously? You don't think he'll be golfing when it all comes apart!?!?!? Probably won't even find out about his ultimate success until he sees it on the news and even then his gut, initial reaction will be to deny everything.

Tully Mars, kellory and Yard Dart like this.
  5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

More likely to be POTUS running the show in 2024. Zero and others are just laying the ground work. Granted, O is doing a great job dismantling things right now.

Tully Mars and Yard Dart like this.
  6. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

A prelude to the fall......

Tully Mars likes this.
  7. kellory

Train wreck ain't over, until ALL the pieces stop moving.

8. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

I hope I can happy this thread up a little.

Here goes:

Obama cannot pass laws. Only Congress can pass laws
    However, Obama CAN issue Executive Orders..

He's issued a bunch, and so have a lot of other Presidents.

But--SURPRISE!!!!---Executive Orders apply only to employees of the Federal Government.
    Executive Orders are the Boss talkin', and the only ones who have to obey him are his employees.

And if they don't obey, the most he can legally do is fire them.

Now if his Executive Orders send his minions out on Missions of Lawlessness, that's a different issue.

People will respond to that in the manner they find appropriate. Quietly and calmly. I hope. Or not.

But in the meantime, if the Pope issues a Bull, I don't have to obey it because I'm not a Catholic.
    If the Mohammed of the Moment issues a Fatwah, I can ignore it, because I'm not a Muslim.
    And if the Fathead-in-Chief issues an Executive Order, I can ignore that, too, because I don't work for the bum.

So be of good cheer, my myriads of friends, because you are not terrorists if you have more than a two-week supply of any foodstuff in your house--unless you work for the Federal Government.

Then you are.

So if you do, and you are, you should quit, so you aren't.

gunbunny, Gator 45/70 and Ganado like this.
  9. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Ty for your good old fashion common sense. *hands Uncle Morgan the golden banana* good monkey =)

10. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

To destroy the USA/Whites/Christians/Freedom is the whole of the law - Obummer.

Everything Obummer has been doing is to destroy this country, because he hates Whites, Christians, freedom and anything that smacks of not being under the thumb of his masters. Doubt this? Read any of his books, he spells it out. As a moslem he is duty bound to kill Christians who do not submit. Look at Obummer care, there is a moslem word in there that means "tax on Christians", and Musslemen are except from the law!

He is the interchangeable dummy that his masters use to keep them in the shadows so the sheeple look at him (The Giant Talking Head) instead of the man behind the curtain. Obummer is perfect because he truly hates the free world and believes in what he is doing. Who is behind the curtain? How about the multimillionaire George Soros, a German Jew who got his start selling out other Jews to the Nazis for a cut of the profits. The rest are more of the same.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7