Alex Jones Vrs Piers Morgan

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Mindgrinder, Jan 8, 2013.

1. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

No good liberal let facts stand in the way of good rhetoric. Some say AJ let his emotions get the best of him. I don't think so, it's just his style and you have to admit it gets attention. Maybe libs need more people in their face. Can you imagine how loud any one of the founders would be shouting about the way government is acting today? Having read a lot of their letters and speeches I gotta think "they would be shooting by now" is pretty accurate.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  2. JABECmfg

JABECmfg multi-useless

3. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

dam phone

JABECmfg likes this.
  4. Mindgrinder

Jesus flipping tables and whipping banksters.
    huzzah!!!!

5. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

While I respect and listen to Glenn Beck I have certainly heard him go off more than once so it sounds a little like the pot calling the kettle black.

6. JABECmfg

JABECmfg multi-useless

True, but it was nice to see a counterpoint to Morgan. I think we all knew as soon as we saw the Jones interview, that it would be spun to make 2A supporters look like crazies, (and that it wouldn't be too difficult.) Even if Jones had played nice, I have little doubt that Morgan would have just used "liberal logic" to prove his point.

Whether you love him or hate him, at least Beck provides a step in the right direction on this one.

Mindgrinder, UGRev and oldawg like this.
  7. Harbin

Harbin Monkey+

I didnt' see this posted yet, if it was sorry.

Here is a breakdown explaining just how full of sh*t Piers is done by Fox 19.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  8. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

bottom of page 2.. but it can't hurt to repost :)

Mindgrinder likes this.
  9. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

I can't help but wonder if a very different approach with Morgan and those of his type might be appropriate. Instead of them attacking the 2nd A and our side on defense, maybe it is time to flip this around and put the liberal media on defense. How would that be done?

Virtually all of these mass killers were disturbed, wanted to commit suicide and garner lots of attention in the process. If we want to protect the children we need to remove the motivation to go out with vast media attention. For any public murder with more than 1 victim, ban any news coverage beyond a 30 second comment for radio and Tv and no more than 300 words in print or electronic media and the perp's name is banned. We need to limit the "high capacity" news attention for there is no national security, liberty preservation, or any need beyond simple awareness that justifies it.

Oh, but the first amendment grants freedom of the press but clearly there are limits, the public clearly has no need for " high capacity" saturation of these events pushed into the realm of entertainment. And the Nightline and similar news magazines and interview shows like Morgan's are financially benefitting from these tragedies, how offensive is that? Surely profiting on the deaths of children is certainly beyond the intent of our founding fathers. There was no Internet or radio or TV and they surely didnt anticipate those press outlets and didn't mean this kind of saturation or financial exploitation when they authored the 1st amendment.

Hammer the liberal press that they need to compromise these freedoms for the protection of the children. Maybe a few of them might "get it." (Probably only a darn few if any) But if that saved just one life wouldn't it be worth it?

Just thinkin...
    AT

Mindgrinder and JABECmfg like this.
  10. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

And ban magazines with more than 5 pages....;)

JABECmfg likes this.
  11. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

Can I still get one with more than 5 pages if the extra pages are all pictures?

JABECmfg and Harbin like this.
  12. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

NO! They might be subversive pictures....we don't know your intentions. Besides, the more pages, the more chance of papercuts, and that would mean higher health costs, and could invalidate your Obummercare.

13. Mindgrinder

shoulda had media insurance. no foreign aid for 4

JABECmfg likes this.
  14. JABECmfg

JABECmfg multi-useless

Yes, but only the old magazines, which were printed before the ban... which isn't really a big deal, unless you're reading them for the pictures, in which case I would advise you to avoid mags produced in the 1960's and 70's...

Mindgrinder likes this.
  15. Mindgrinder

like, it wnt b long b4, like kids cnt, like read....jst like tweet &, like see pics and like watch tv.

JABECmfg likes this.
  16. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  17. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

18. Mechwolf

Mechwolf Monkey+

well there is still hope for the Death Star being built.

JABECmfg and Brokor like this.
  19. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Here's another interview. He calls our Constitution a "little book" in a tone that deserves a slap.

20. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

When a politician attempts to subvert the Constitution, it's called treason.
    When Piers Morgan subverts the Constitution, it's called entertainment.
    When the politicians give Morgan amnesty to do what he likes after being petitioned to deport him, it's called "typical".

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7