Aliens on Earth, Admits Canadian Minister of Defense

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Quigley_Sharps, Jun 7, 2013.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Ok I am not saying that I have found the answer or that I even believe one way is better than another. I am still on the fence about everything but what if both are true. What if war and peace should be lived at the same time with no apologies for either? Love your friends and family and destroy anyone who messes with that in any way. See clearly the pot, the water, and the boiling that is coming. Perhaps we are at a point where the human species is splitting into two distinct groups and it is going to be a violent whirlwind that comes to us. Perhaps ignorance is a trait that some people should cherish and they should be herded like cattle and their resources harvested. That seems to be happening already so why not embrace it? Then there would be tax collectors and politicians who don't participate in paying anything and live off the rest like vampires and leeches and people who keep paying money to their slave masters for the rest of their lives because they can't work up the moxie to say no more. It seems that the humans have already started the split and war is in our DNA. Perhaps we should embrace our humanity and start killing on much larger scales.That's humanity... aren't you all human?

If humans are both killers and compassionate then to be more human we should learn how to do both really well and not apologize for it. Lions love their pride and yet would pound you good... and everyone dies.

...and if we are truly |)oo|\/|ed then we should have some kicks now. Stop worrying and forget about the future and make some fun stuff happen today. If you could do anything today what would it be? Me? I'd conquer my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentation of the women and I'd have a really great time doing it. What about you?

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I don't know. I have become numb with this life for the most part. I am leaning more to the side of "everything is an illusion" than the opposite. Truth be told, I have been waiting to die for a long time now, to see a release from this prison. Now, I do not particularly mean I am suicidal, just not embracing this "reality" to the fullest. These are my thoughts, and I do not expect others to share them, either.

As for the state of humanity and the "bottom feeders", it also seems like they are on the rise, over-populating and spreading like a cancer --more every day. But, even as the flea-ridden, compost scented zombies they may be, they are also human and deserve civil respect to an equal degree. I only say this because, to offer anything less would eliminate my own sense of humanity. Like it or not, we are all human. Perhaps this is why the "spiders" perform their role; they are capable of the task of eliminating indiscriminately and without conscience, leaving people like myself with clean hands. Granted, I will lose no sleep over the deaths of consumer zombies and useless yuppies, but the children often following them to the grave will haunt even the strongest of us. To claim there are no innocents lost in war would be a gross exaggeration, indeed.

Whatever may happen, I can only hope that our humanity wins in the end. It may be the only safeguard we have left.

3. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

"You ought to discover some day that words have an exact meaning.

Francisco to James"(Anne Rand)

Let's start with "dude".
    "dude(dud, dyud)

n.
    1. a man excessively concerned with his clothes, grooming, and manners.
    2. Slang. a fellow.
    3. a person reared in a large city.
    4. Western U.S. an urban Easterner who vacations on a ranch."

I am not a "dude" though, I am a city dweller at this time.

phys·ics (f ibreve. z prime. ibreve. ks)
    n.
    1. (used with a sing. verb) The science of matter and energy and of interactions between the two, grouped in traditional fields such as acoustics, optics, mechanics, thermodynamics, and electromagnetism, as well as in modern extensions including atomic and nuclear physics, cryogenics, solid-state physics, particle physics, and plasma physics.
    2. (used with a pl. verb) Physical properties, interactions, processes, or laws: the physics of supersonic flight.
    3. (used with a sing. verb) Archaic The study of the natural or material world and phenomena; natural philosophy.

[From Latin physica, from Greek (ta) phusika, from neuter pl. of phusikos, of nature; see physics.]
    NOPE, nothing in here about thought control, though they are making strides in thought control of physical objects, and control systems)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAsbTWTRAx0qwNSnfkbT4lObdas19z9b0oObtvRI0udxkZqgkVnHouGX5O
    Dec 18, 2012 ... Quadriplegic Jan Scheuermann has been able to feed herself chocolate using a robotic arm directly controlled by her thoughts thanks to ...
    http://www.gizmag.com/bci-thought-control-robotic-arm/25493/
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA2w0VQPCTysyJh9GLWtLO7Uv_U-80fiaNFotHtM6IT8Qeg3ad4PLYUKY
    Feb 18, 2011 ... German researchers have demonstrated a system that allows a car to be driven by thought control alone.
    Gizmag | New and Emerging Technology Newsthought-controlled-car-demonstrated/17924/
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUkZSe9jxVdDPJnKC_wsKMEyE1KmFOkqnDALJMw66PLahYJ2RFFNsZ0ZY4
    Jul 5, 2011 ... Being built by Boston-based Parlee Cycles the Prius-inspired Toyota-funded bicycle, will reportedly feature brain-controlled gears shifting.
    http://www.gizmag.com/pxp-aero-road-bike-thought-control/19107/
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUMHShwNE4kXvGwuAbSdDPf1oWJywItCyvwtEBzudedMi9B_ESzsioDu0
    Nov 29, 2012 ... Researchers have developed the world's first thought-controlled, fully implantable robotic arm, and operations on patients are planned to take ...
    Gizmag | New and Emerging Technology Newsthought-controlled-prosthetic-arm/25216/
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5eMxtHJtx3DuW7zntysnK_VUZ4nVRhNaShR8D6Lnxmc25SP8s2IGLQjx-
    Sep 1, 2012 ... Researchers based at Zhejiang University in China have produced a system for controlling a quad-rotor unmanned aerial vehicle with the ...
    http://www.gizmag.com/ar-drone-quadrocopter-thought-control/23960/
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUwP2U68nWzlpEWa0KjKuZKyACcZDw4Ntu0_8ExMg3eiwrZjZOweOpbwUw
    Apr 7, 2011 ... Researchers at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis have successfully used regions of the brain that control speech to ...
    Gizmag | New and Emerging Technology Newsthought-controlled-cursor/18353/
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIPa-7giZqE0oFFLftthiXYWKN-KD3QghrMtzuNdZLTo2MYBwdANnsoes
    Jun 8, 2013 ... The aim of the Minnesota team led by biomedical engineering professor Bin He is to develop ways of developing thought-control devices that ...
    http://www.gizmag.com/university-minnesota-mind-control-uav/27798/
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_IHAnY9eEMep9BagWrzZV8qi69R1jna1VLBdklcH5VJUCyI6BWiUReho
    May 17, 2012 ... A paralyzed woman has used the experimental BrainGate neural interface system to get herself a drink of coffee, via a thought-controlled ...
    Paralyzed woman uses thought-controlled robotic arm to drink coffee
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSp4Bbzil0y3q74cFsPgmhea0MkCkIOxN_RXF8GFVorFGhJblnGaXRkN0eP
    Mar 31, 2011 ... Two undergraduate students from Toronto's Ryerson University have created a prosthetic arm that is controlled by its wearer's brain signals, ...
    http://www.gizmag.com/pneumatic-thought-controlled-prosthetic.../18289/
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNFp2dk9IR71smAaVWznefg2BKf3A8nXOzL1wVgJM3a_jbsK-oVOWYxRk
    Nov 2, 2012 ... A cutting edge thought-controlled bionic leg will help amputee Zac Vawter climb 103 flights of stairs at Chicago's Willis Tower.
    Man to climb Chicago's Willis Tower using thought-controlled bionic leg

And if I need to pass through a wall, walk in space, or breath underwater, I will be using Physics, True, but not on the mind of another person. And unless i am using your head to breach the wall, I an not using physics on another human being's mind.
    [/quote]

4. enloopious

It is truly amazing that the answer can be in front of you, handed to you, and all around you and yet you fail to see it. Its a lot like this...

Dude, you just don't get it. Nobody is enforcing anything. You want to use people and not give back then you take responsibility for your own actions. They will hold you accountable just like they would expect you to hold them accountable. You are in charge, act like it. "Like government", yeah just like that... pfft did you even read that WSJ article I linked? There's your proof. The system worked great. The whole country was built on that system where people did the opposite of how things are now. They refused government help and handouts and took responsibility for their own actions and had everything everyone could ever want and profited and grew to a massive water retaining sea cow that was slaughtered and shredded up and had the scraps fought over by the vultures. It was all there and all that they asked was that people like you and I sacrificed a symbolic politician or banker (or ten) every couple of years to keep things honest but nobody would do it. The bleeding hearts had their way and in crept the vampires.

Brokor likes this.
  5. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Still an interesting read !!

Were all sober still , Right ? Want about that Canuk & the Alien thing. Lots on the Atlanta airport plus stuff a while back. I got no problem with other species , it would be rude to think were the only type / ones . Then again it could just be an American thing. Every time I come to USA , they call me a Alien ..
    Right to my face , Bank of American ,, what a rude bunch.

Sloth

6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Hm. Straying from tin foil, are we?

7. kellory

Yeah, i read it. Niall Ferguson: The Regulated States of America - WSJ.com
    it doesn't change the fact you are using words that don't fit the facts.

Money, in and of itself, is not good or evil. It is just a method of exchanging value for value. It is a tool.
    People can not be governed by the Laws of Phyisics. (except as phyisical objects. If i threw you off a building, you WOULD respond by falling at the aproxamate rate of 27'per sec/per. sec. not because you changed your mind, but because of Gravity and excelleration. )
    Life Expectancy (years)
    Let's have a look at 1833 America shall we? The telegraph was a new thing, average life expectancy was between 40 and 60 depending upon the source and infant mortality figures. (so most of us here today could expect to be dead by now. ) Child labor law had just passed to prevent 9 year old children from working in factories, as workers did for @70 hours a week. Rosey picture so far? two years later a large portion of New York burns to the ground (530 buildings) It was not utopia. yes, they did without Government as much as possible, but they were only two generations away from those who fought to break away and form this country. Our ancestors feared and distrusted Government. it was a nessisary evil, but they intended to keep it on a short leash.
    ( RESERVED POWERS
    TENTH AMENDMENT
    The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the
    States respectively, or to the people.
    RESERVED POWERS
    Scope and Purpose
    ‘‘The Tenth Amendment was intended to confirm the understanding of the people at the time the Constitution was adopted,
    that powers not granted to the United States were reserved to the
    States or to the people. It added nothing to the instrument as originally ratified.’’ 1 ‘‘The amendment states but a truism that all is retained which has not been surrendered. There is nothing in the history of its adoption to suggest that it was more than declaratory
    of the relationship between the national and state governments as
    it had been established by the Constitution before the amendment
    or that its purpose was other than to allay fears that the new national government might seek to exercise powers not granted, and
    that the states might not be able to exercise fully their reserved
    powers.’’ )

It was a different mindset then, for sure. When the definition of an acre, was "the amount of land, that one man and a mule could plow in one day" but then, they would have never had the time, to build your spaceship. they worked long hours, for little pay, and died young.

tulianr and Yard Dart like this.
  8. Brokor

tulianr likes this.
  9. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

Nice thoughts, and I agree with him in principle, but try telling that to a bronc rider - "It's just a ride." ;)

It falls into the same category as, "It's hard to remember that your original intention was to drain the swamp, when you're up to your a$$ in alligators." Ours is a ride with consequences. Perhaps it is possible to jump off of the wheel of Karma, by declaring that it is just a ride, perhaps not. Only those who have made the leap know for sure.

kellory likes this.
  10. Brokor

"Shut him up!" :lol:

Yes, we always have a choice, even when we say we no longer have one. I always challenge myself to find a choice not offered. It's amazing if you think about it, really. Are we going to be Democrat, Republican, or Independent today? How about none of the above, the system is broken. Are we going to accept Christianity, Catholicism or be Muslim? How about none of the above, find our own path. We are limited, categorized and defined by choices. What if the truth is we are much more, with unlimited capabilities?

I am a non-conformist, and Egotist to the core. I do not comply, because that is my choice. :cool:

tulianr and Tracy like this.
  11. enloopious

Everyone dies. It is inevitable. Enjoy the ride regardless of the alligators. Become an alligator hunter, sure you might still get eaten but its FUN!

tulianr likes this.
  12. enloopious

@kellory You think 1833 political policy in play would stop technological advancements, inventions, and evolution? C'mon dude, debating with you is like playing darts against a man with a blindfold on facing the wrong way. Your facile arguments almost seem to be answering other questions. The fact remains that DEMOCRACY and the current USA (and world) is a product of aliens. It is alien technology and it is working perfectly because people all over the world, just like you, will argue and support it and fight for it to their last breath all the while screaming "USA, USA, USA" and never realizing that they hold the power to walk away from it, and its soooo easy to do, but they are convinced that the whole world will come crashing down around them if they buck the system. We have the technology and resources to do anything but the weight of society and these social norms are making everyone think they can't do anything.

With one of us we could start a business and make a lot of money easily. With two of us we could build a house, school, and community, With three of us we could take over the world. Imagine what we could do with ten of us or even a hundred...

I don't care what you do. I truly don't even care if you want the world enslaved. I've lived my life. I'm done. There is nothing new for me in this world and to be quite honest, even the things I haven't done yet don't sound all too important. Would I like to be in space? Hell yes but once I'm there and I see the ruins on the moon it will be boring just like these ruins in my town. I have seven girlfriends (one for each day of the week) and they are some of the hottest women you've ever seen... but they're just women. They want me to make life special for them but they are trapped in their own minds and subroutines too. Nobody gets it and I am a little disappointed at the lack of creativity in billions of people. Go read some Eckhart Tolle or Gangaji and expand your mind. Become a force to be reckoned with on your own with out any need for friends, society, history, or long believed traditions and superstitions. I'm not picking on you, just people in general, so don't take it personal.

13. kellory

Debate? Hardly. For that to be possible, we would have to be speaking the same language. My 97 year old English teaching Grandmother would beat you bloody for your misuse of language. No, I haven't been debating you, I have been correcting what you have been writing.
    Do you intend to measure gasoline in Nobel Peace Prizes next? I hear you can get them cheaply, at a cost of only 11 days in office now!
    I haven't started on weather or not you have a point, just that you can't express it correctly in that manner. The words don't fit the usage. So far, this is just about the misuse of language.

MODS, may I suggest a colored header such as is used for Second Amendment issues? Perhaps something in light brown to gray? I couldn't smell the Guano when I stepped into this conversation, and hadn't realized it was in the Tin-Foil Lounge.

tulianr likes this.
  14. ghrit

:lol: We'll put it under consideration -- (But maybe reading the header before reading the post would save color spectra. ;) )

kellory and Tracy like this.
  15. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Aliens prolly taught us how to control the weather with HAARP and chemtrails too.
    Note how the brainwashed call out for help to "authority"?
    The MODS, much like the government....are not gonna protect you from your own clicky derpness.

G

enloopious likes this.
  16. ghrit

Don't let your (possibly intentional) mis-reading of the post get in the way of your long term survival on site. Check out the CoC once again before going full ad hominem.

Tracy and Mindgrinder like this.
  17. Mindgrinder

hehe
    707px-Graham%27s_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement1.svg.

enloopious likes this.
  18. Mindgrinder

enloopious likes this.
  19. enloopious

I have a feeling that this frequency of vibrations being spoken is being misinterpreted as hostile or at the very least, confusing due to substance and overall alien nature. This is the tin foil hat area and there are several levels to the conversation, not the least of which may be confusing to people without extensive research/training/abduction experience. All of the language and vocabulary was used properly and quite accurately regardless of the standard government funded school versions which were apparently what I (possibly we) were mistaken for. I do apologize for that but am unable to comply with standard educated school "slang" which seems to have replaced the Queen's English as it was originally intended.

Conversely I feel that I have been attacked ad-hominen style. I do not require any MOD intervention however. Ironic yes?

Mindgrinder likes this.
  20. Hosster

Hosster Monkey

Here is why I believe it's bullmanure.

Have you ever worked with a large group of people? What happens when someone in the group gets pregnant?
    Odds are 90% of the people who find out suzie is pregnant found out from someone other than suzie. People instinctively like to gossip. Even with threats of death. It's human nature. Somebody would have told somebody long long ago. Especially if this has been going on for 60 years.
    For that matter, if a race of aliens came here, why be so secretive? Do you seriously think if mankind was able to find a primitive alien life form on another distant planet, that mankind wouldn't colonize the crap out of that planet? They (aliens) would NOT spend sixty years hanging out in caves by day and gambling in Vegas by night as some accounts claim.
    It is possible aliens have visited us, but they have crashed and died or left to bring back-up.

I mean...how effin ridiculous. Have you watched the entire testimony?
    He claims the women won't hesitate to kill you in a second if you don't acknowledge they have a strong love for their children, but no worries, they are content to be hidden in caves and have no intentions of ever hurting us.

This guy tells a good story, but when you analyze the details, it becomes obvious he did some acid in the 60's

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7