Aliens on Earth, Admits Canadian Minister of Defense

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Quigley_Sharps, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

ROFL! Yeah, I definitely see your points made, and I respect them. However, having been "experienced" enough to witness what I have, and it was beyond weird or amazing, what I witnessed was incredible, I cannot in good conscience acknowledge the possibility we are alone in the universe. Not only that, but there's plenty of evidence out there, it's just been propagandized, twisted, "debunked" and wholly avoided as well as laughed at for so many years, alien life has become a comedic expression and cult frenzy. If one honestly spends enough time researching independent findings and straying away from the fringe wacko websites, they might find some clear answers and also recognize some undeniable patterns that do not occur due to gossip and rumors. There's still a TON of video online which is completely fake, since these people are jokers and do not care about what they are doing. They see aliens as a comedic topic, no harm intended. But, our actions do have consequences.

All this said, I still cannot demand for another to believe what I have seen (which I won't go into), or even recognize common sense. It's a topic which belongs in the "tinfoil hat" region simply because the mimetic culture of today and how too many people just don't question the doctrine of culture. But, they will question little gray space aliens and flying saucers, because it's been fed to them to be something else by the spoonful since they were children. Only crazy people have ever been depicted to believe in aliens, with Hollywood movies often characterizing them as wackos, or dramatizing the film and making it into a comedy/action. But, very few actual events are portrayed as they really happen according to eyewitness account, and routinely skipped are REAL details of the "aliens", the emotion of the event, and government coverups.

We are all being sold so many lies and gimmicks, that it's no wonder so many people can dismiss everything alien related as anything but quackery. I find it strange that so many cannot simply see how illogical it is to conclude we are alone in this seemingly endless sea of stars.

You haven't watched much Star Trek, have you? The 'prime directive' is based on logic and compassion as well as respect. If an alien race encounters sentient life, or any life on another planet, any action they choose to take can cause harm to that world's inhabitants. Perhaps the first encounters with the modern world were an accident. What happened since could simply be the ripples in the pond.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7