1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

All is clear now...As if we didn't know...

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by bnmb, Aug 10, 2010.

1. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

2. alanz

alanz Monkey+

Seems a bit paranoid, but an entertaining read nonetheless.
  3. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Let's see. Step by step until I get bored...

True so far.
    Mostly right. It's a "soft-kill" method, as described by the writings of numerous elitists including Brzezinski.
    True, and it's also governmentally forbidden and forbidden by the media and millions of ZOMBIES.
    True. Careful what you drink.
    Now I am bored.
  4. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

LOL...Brokor...Now why should I be the only one that red the whole article? You're not fair!... [beer]
  5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I read it all and commented, but I doubt my post will be accepted. ;)

I basically told them that they are all sheep for the slaughter and if they couldn't hold their government and the bankers responsible for the atrocities of 9-11 and bailouts, then what makes them think they can gain any ground by dredging up more dirt? I said that it was hopeless since 1933 and they either must adapt or die.

Yeah, I was playing devil's advocate. But, they ticked me off. They really shouldn't be making articles without evidence and data to support their claims and allegations. It's true -Rothschilds, bankers, elite Bilberberg Group -all behind it...but, nobody is willing to stop them, so what's the point in crying about it?
  6. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

You, cunning, shifty you... :D
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary