Alternative News Outlets?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by USMCwife, Feb 3, 2010.

1. USMCwife

USMCwife Monkey++

Hey guys-- I'm looking for additional alternative news sites. I've been to infowars.com, unfiltered news at realityzone.com, and I surf the drudge. Where do you guys get your news from? I feel like I'm still missing a lot of info out there.

2. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

3. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

BBC and other non-US mainstream outlets are pretty good too. Sometimes I feel like I live in cold war Russia when I read about us from outside.

I remember reading about a Clinton assault on a hotel maid in London on the BBC quite a few years back that never made it into the US press.

4. USMCwife

USMCwife Monkey++

Thanks guys. I switched to startpage a couple of weeks ago. I'll check out those sites!

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

International Herald Tribune is another less biased source of how the rest of the world looks at us. Now and then, I poke thru sina.com (English version of Xinhua agency) for the Asian perspective. Often they have editorial commentary that we don't see here.

6. iceman121

iceman121 just starting

I like the BBC they dont pump you full of $h!t like the american new does.

7. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

I get dizzy trying to scan over the news, from local ( which is really bad) to national and international and BBC is one I like. Not sure about any others that are on the net, maybe radio? I don't even turn one on anymore....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7