Am i dumb ?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by aardbewoner, Jan 22, 2022.

1. aardbewoner

aardbewoner judge a human on how he act,not on look and talk.

I wonder everyday more on the sanity of people,why simple things like.
    We need to save energy, OK but why the make everything wireless and force you to have a smartphone ?
    We need to limit the power of big tech,OK why then force all to use google or apple store ? Why only support android an iphone with apps?
    We need to stay independent,OK why then depend on food ,medicine and materials from china ?
    We need to stay healty, OK why is is 90% of offered foods adulterated ?
    We need to love our country,OK why is everything then sold to foreigners ?
    Think i see it all wrong grumpy me,go buy a roll tin foil.

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

There's no need for tin foil to see the results of a world gone mad. Society is sick, and there is no method to cure stupidity.

3. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I hate to think of the world my grandkids will grow up to live in every aspect of their lives will be controlled by the government -where to live, what to eat, what to think, where to work, what you can own (little or nothing) They will be chipped so the government knows exactly where you are and what you are doing. Sad to say we are living in the end times of America land of the once free and brave.

4. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

Get the foil it will make you feel better

5. duane

duane Monkey+++

What makes you feel that this is anything new? My great grandmother was Lakota and married a German immigrant who had fought in the Civil War. Her sons and daughters were farmers, small businessmen, craftsmen, etc. Her grandchildren were Drs, teachers, chemists, small businessmen, self employed truckers, and such. Her great grandchildren, of which I am one, were typical Americans with the usual mix of craftsmen, college graduates in various fields, etc.

Her brothers and the rest of her family were placed on a reservation and many of their line are still there and up into the 1920's were not allowed to leave. Their lands and property were taken without being paid for, they were sent to that days version of the FEMA camp and only time has brought about any real changes if they do exist. They found out the real lesson of depending on the government to handle your affairs and look out for your welfare. The Japanese living in America were also shown the error of being totally dependent on the will of both the majority and the government during WW2.

Not meant to hijack the thread, but Liberty requires both the need to protect it from others, institutions, governments, religious groups, racial groups, etc, and a lot of luck. Our shared history in the USA indicates that in the past the blacks were not the only ones with problems, and that maintaining our freedoms requires that we act to preserve them, Despite what the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution state, freedom must be constantly defended or other forces will take it away.

6. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I agree but there are too few Americans willing to defend that freedom.
    I watched a mini series (excellent) Trail of Tears and how the Cherokee Nation assimilated into white culture but the whites wanted Cherokee cleared farm land. Andrew Jackson ignoring a Supreme Court order ruling against relocation did it any way. The Cherokee were forceable removed (could take nothing but the clothes on their backs)from their farms herded into forts prior to the forced march. It struck me they were treated just like the Nazis treated the Jews. Though the Cherokee were not gassed to death they were starved to death and subject to disease. It has happened and can happen again if people are not vigilant.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
  7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

When it comes to sending everything over seas, thank a boomer. They were in charge of everything when that started.

8. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Not all us boomers are guilty IMO it's the one who didn't serve in the military ==Vietnam vets

Gator 45/70 and apache235 like this.
  9. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

Dumb ass attitude I see often expressed by younger generations looking for someone to blame. 19% of us "boomers" voted for Ross Perot in 1992 expressly TO STOP THAT SHIT, and found out THEN how rigged the electoral process is, and who really runs this country (and much of the world).......same guys that have run it for thousands of years.

You're free to start a revolution anytime you want.

10. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Nixon opened up China and each subsequent president of both parties opened the flood gates to companies exiting the US. Trump tried to stop it. It's not just China India, Pakistain, Vietnam too many to list

11. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Ha! Tin foil isn't even made out of tin, it's made from al-you-mini-um! That's the real tin foil conspiracy and we have gone downhill from there!

12. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

It looks like tin though, just like that paper stuff looks like money since 1971 but isn’t

13. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

The answer seems pretty obvious. The MSM and all of the politicians want exactly the opposite of what they claim. Its pretty easy.

On the subject of are people stupid? Everyone is. The only people who aren't stupid are those who are ACTIVELY not being stupid. If you are sitting idle that is the definition of stupid. Past achievements mean nothing.

Cruisin Sloth and Gator 45/70 like this.
  14. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I don't want to contribute to thread diversion but I have to make a couple comments here. It is a bit of a pet peeve of mine that when the trail of tears is mentioned it is always the Cherokee. In fact the Choctaw, including many of my ancestors, were the first tribe to be forced to walk from Mississippi to Oklahoma, they lost more dead on the trail of tears than the Cherokee or the Chickasaw.
    It was most egregious for the Choctaw as it was they who many historians credit with saving the battle of New Orleans from being a complete slaughter by the British and catapulting Andrew Jackson to national fame.
    Military historians say that Andrew Jacksons defenses were completely inept. He had no forward scouting parties and was completely unaware of the approaching British forces who had opted to not attack from sea ,as Jackson was focused on, and instead make a beach landing in Southern Mississipp, march across country and attack from behind. Jackson's defenses were not in any way an effective military defense and would have been easily over run. Except for the fact that the Choctaw had refused to guide the British through the swamps and woods of South Lousiana and Mississippi, thier home territory.
    The result was the British arriving to the battle thoroughly exhausted, many sick and nearly invalid from days of slogging through the nearly impassable swamps and marshes of the South. The Choctaw had sent a force of between 50 and 100 warriors to warn Jackson of the approaching British forces and to aid in the battle. Led by my 6th great uncle with several more of my ancestors among them. Though their numbers didn't significantly effect the battle, the tribes refusal to aid the British as guides certainly could be argued to have been a major factor in the outcome.
    The fame from that battle propelled Jackson to the presidency some 20 odd years later and he immediately stabbed his former allies in the back by signing the Indian Removal Act. The entire Choctaw nation was forced at bayonet point to leave thier homes and march, in winter, to Indian Territory. Over 4000 died on the march. Many of my direct family members died on that trail. My 6th great grandfather, his oldest daughter, two sons and several grandchildren. One of the grandchildren was sick and kept slowing them down. Two soldiers grabbed the 4 yr old boy by the ankles and bashed his head against a tree. They would not allow the family to even take the time to bury him.

Sorry for the diversion. Just a little history. And as to the gist of the thread, yeah I have no trust in the government or any government officials.
    That may have been nearly 200 years ago but I dont see that much has changed at all. The government and politicians are out for themselves and they don't care who they have to sacrifice to gain power. And they will punish any who stand in thier way.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
    Brokor, SB21, arleigh and 4 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7