Amazing no wonder they have problems in California

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

2. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

LIKE OMG! THEY'RE LIKE EXPERTS! THEY CAN MAKE THINGS... AND THINGS ARE GOOD!

3. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Like, um, like, well,...

I only watched about a minute of it, if that, can I have that minute of my life back?

4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Duh, like wow man, like why didn't I think of some of that? but, Duh I ain't sure I believed all of that. Could you share a little bit of that stuff I saw you doing out in the hall? Like maybe I could sorta believe then too.

TOO COTTON PICKIN' REAL!! THE IDIOTS WHO BRED AND CONCEIVED HER SHOULD BE HUNTED DOWN AND FLOGGED. [beat] [BSf] [beat] She should just be locked in a rubber room.

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

I'll bet she votes.foosed[banghead]hissyfithissyfit

6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Took me 45 seconds to figure out that would be a lost moment in a number of lives.

7. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

BRAIN DEAD LIBERAL ... WALKING .... TALKING .... VOTING HER MIND ........... GOD SAVE US ALL

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

How to vote what you ain't got, hm? Wouldn't be too surprised to find she has burst eardrums from vacuum.

9. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

I could not make it past 30 seconds. She definitely is the poster child for "Brain Dead Liberal"

10. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

If only tits were brains.........
    351172324_bdbf1b39c9_m.

11. marsturm

marsturm Monkey++

I'm sure that no other inarticulate young woman/man could be found in any other state in the union. I'm now convinced that the residents of every other state are intellectually superior to those in California. I now understand why political, social, and economic problems are unique to my home state.

12. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[cmfrt]

13. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Marsturm, you aren't alone. My state of Sunny Florida has plenty of this stupidity too.

14. kckndrgn

What state doesn't? If I could find one, I'd move there.

15. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

[dunno]That testimony; albeit taken completely out of context and edited doesn't strike you as unusual????[dunno]

We're in deeper Kimchee than I thought..[booze][lolol]

I keed I keed...

16. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Exactly....It's not limited to California, or Florida...or any state,or Country for that matter.......Stupidity is Universal....

17. NVBeav

NVBeav Monkey+++

Please don't slander KimChee like that -- it may stink, look gross, and burn your mouth, but it's flavor keeps you coming back for more. It's purpose in life is to clean you inside-out, and besides all that, it's almost as addictive as black licorice.

Man, I'm getting hungry -- see y'all later...
    [troll]

18. kckndrgn

KimChee - YUMMMM[winkthumb]

Black licorice - YUCKKKK:sick:

Just my opinion. The best kimchee I ever had was in SK. The group leader we were with told us that if it was red, it was hot. I always had something red on my plate. YUMMY!!

now back to your regular thread!

19. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

now that would be a waste of natural resources!!!seesaw

20. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Milk duds ????>>>

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7