Amercan Apocalypse Wastelands

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by tacmotusn, Jun 4, 2011.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

New doomer fiction coming out soon in mainstream publishing. This looked interesting to me, so I thought I would share as something to preorder or look for.
    American Apocalypse Wastelands
    author unknown
    isbn, 9781569759776

due to be released, August 9th 2011

publisher, Ulysses Press

Storyline summary, Action-Movie Paced Narrative of a Young Man Struggling to Restore Order as America Falls Deeper into Chaos and Anarchy

With the federal government in disarray and hunger sweeping the East Coast, a young man struggles to survive in a failing safe zone outside Washington D.C. With law and order reduced to violent military force, soldiers hunt down their fellow Americans and imprison once-peaceful citizens. Fierce bands and ruthless gangs make survival in a turbulent third-world America increasingly difficult as the protagonist is forced to decide between eking out an existence on the banks of the Potomac or fleeing Westward into stark, menacing country.

PAGE90LX likes this.
  2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Just a bump ....
    My local library has this on order, and I have it on reserve with them.
    Books a Million shows it online available at $9.71 for members. I will be stopping by my local branch store to see if they have it in.
    Saddly with 27 books on reserve at my local library, right now I have nothing to read.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7