American History (According To DJT)

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by chelloveck, Jan 18, 2021.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

A farewell roundup of the soon to be former Commander in Chief's historical musings.

Yep, "A stable genius".

stg58 likes this.
  2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Be fair there Chello , Show us Bidumbs gaff's ,, hell ,, he's got 50 years of'em ,, that should make for a 24 hour movie .

3. chelloveck

I have no doubt that Joe has made his share of gaffes, I'll look forward to seeing them posted. ;)

SB21 likes this.
  4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Not enough server space.

5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Obama claiming to have visited 57 states while on the campaign trail. Also says he missed one of them, then says he wanted to visit Alaska and Hawaii, but didn't have time. They all do it.

6. chelloveck

Indeed they do. Though it has to be said...Donald has turned it into an art form. :LOL:

7. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I think you're just a little bit partial , one sided here ,, Hell , I'll bet you even knew there is only 50 states here ,, I wonder which 7 states Odummy wasn't able to visit ? :ROFLMAO:

kitty, ditch witch and johnbb like this.
  8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Not even close. He's just the only one you pay attention to in that way.

EDIT: Here's a start https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=biden+gaffes

Note that most of these are multi part. Biden has been saying stupid and/or intelligible 5h!t for decades. He does it so often that people don't even pay attention.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
    ditch witch and SB21 like this.
  9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

heh. Well, it'll take less diligence to find bidumb's gaffes than finding donnies rants. Gopher it, it'll keep you out of trouble for days.

SB21 likes this.
  10. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I have lost total interest in politics and in fact, believe there to be no political solution until there is blood spilled in copious quantity. I have no intent of shedding that blood unless it becomes a threat to my life and existence but if it does, then blood shall be shed.

Tully Mars, Alf60, SB21 and 1 other person like this.
  11. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

It's coming or we are screwed.

Tully Mars, SB21 and johnbb like this.
  12. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Trump has less than one day left Chell.
    I know it's difficult to let go of of your obsessions, but there's really no more need for this.

Alf60 likes this.
  13. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I looked up Scott Morrison (PM) Australia -----your golden boy ain't so golden chell

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
    SB21 likes this.
  14. chelloveck

He ain't my golden boy...he's just a spiv from Hillsong.

15. chelloveck

Yes, I know that Donald 'The Magnificent' will imminently transform from the rooster of sorts that some believed him to be, into the feather duster that a majority of Americans have elected him to be. Contemporary political history is panning out like the plot of a classic horror movie where the monster is apparently vanquished, only at the last moment to summon enough strength to attack the hero before being finally, and decisively destroyed.

We haven't seen the last of Donald 'The Magnificent' on the American political stage: He won't fade away into political obscurity. He has had a taste of fame (or infamy if you wish) and for an attention whore it simply just won't be enough to be pottering around his golf courses cheating on his score card. How golf explains Trump. Seriously.

16. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

This indeed a joke thread.

17. chelloveck

Few seem to see the humour in it though...strange. :LOL:

18. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Well, I suppose if one considers biting satire funny, some might be laffin'. Others will, well, respond differently. BYKT.

19. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I have no idea how to post a link , but to add to Chello's preferred party's gaffes ,, if someone could post the link for me ,,
    youtube ,,,, " Comedians tried to warn you of Biden's stupidity ",,, quite comical ,, but in a scary way ,, when you think this is the man that is supposedly running our country .
    Chell ,, you still haven't given me your reasons for so much dimotwit support ,, I feel like your giving me that blank stare I was telling you about ,,,, :D

20. chelloveck

I'm not sure that I am giving the Democratic party support, unless you feel that not giving DJT my undying, unwavering, uncritical support is somehow supporting the Democratic party. Are you guys necessarily supporting the Republican Party by being critical of Joe, and Kamala? There may be reasons other than supporting a 'conservative' political party to criticise the performance of the newly to be incumbent POTUS and VPOTUS. I don't doubt that you and others here will be up to the challenge :p

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7