American History (According To DJT)

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by chelloveck, Jan 18, 2021.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

If you are referring to embedding a video clip in a post:

1. Copy media URL (must be sourced from Dailymotion / Facebook / Vimeo / YouTube websites) into your clipboard by highlighting the URL and pressing the Ctrl and C keys simultaneously (or highlight URL and right mouse click).

2. Left mouse click on the media icon in the post task bar.

3. Paste URL copied to your clipboard into the Embed Media URL dialogue box by right mouse clicking and click the copy option in the popup dialogue box.

4. Press the embed hot button, and you're in business...(cancelling embedding is always an option).

The media clip should appear in the post that you are creating...it may not work if the media file isn't sourced to one of the prescribed sites, or is a media format not supported by Survival Monkeys. (just make sure that the media imbedded comports with the SM CoC and doesn't breach copyright, else it may be removed by the mods / admin) Anything that is beyond mildly risque ought as a matter of courtesy be tagged as NSFF or NSFW so that there are no embarrassing surprises at home, or potentially sackable surprises at work. :oops:

Hope that helps you and others who want to post video clips of Joe and Kamala but don't know how. :D

VisuTrac and SB21 like this.
  2. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I found this hilarious for some reason. I’m not sure if it’s offensive or not. Now was the Donny the greatest? Probably not. I’ve been my own worst enemy like him however, I didn’t have thousands of powerful people a close second. Nor a Twitter. :D

SB21 likes this.
  3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Blunt and to the point. He says what he feels. People dont like that these days , to many tender hearted pansies..

4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Thanks for this info,, ill practice up on it . Did you look up the video and watch it ?? Pretty funny don't ya think.

5. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I grew up with “real” Indians. (Yes, they still call themselves that) I also know others that jumped on this “benefit” like Mrs Warren did. I be like “You, Indian?”

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7