American History revisionism???

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by OldDude49, Nov 5, 2021.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

I watched this very interesting video today...

in it is a considerable amount on the founders and the founding of the United States of America...

and there are recent claims by some writers that many of the founders were pagan's...

according to this that is NOT even close to true... is kinda long... but IMHO well worth the time...

YMMV of course... this is just lesson 10... I have yet to watch the others...

2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

In this country today there are many so called scholars who were awarded what I call social justice degrees, having been in the research field (now retired) I saw this first hand. Academia is populated by liberals looking to denigrate this great country by false rewriting our history to fit their anti American views.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
    mysterymet, duane and OldDude49 like this.
  3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

seems so... and video's like the one posted show some of it.... and even sites when some of it started...

duane likes this.
  4. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

If a people collectively don't know where they have been, they will not know where they are let alone where they are going.

johnbb likes this.
  5. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

The link is no longer available.
    Could you post the name for the video or it's series or see if it is available on one of the other video sites?

6. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

I don't think it's available any longer... guess it don't fit the narrative or some such... maybe got banned or shadowed?

noticed something on another site...

seems they got some farmer/SJW/cancel culture sites of 400 to 1000 fake users probably manage by 1 or 2 people...

trying to influence their system...

which suggests a lot of the cancel culture BS and such is actually orchestrated by very few people... ???

perhaps even in another country? here and there on the net I've seen pictures of literally banks of cell phones all hooked up on rack after rack...

could one consider that kinda stuff espionage?

hmmm...

Dont likes this.
  7. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I feel sad that the YouTube clip in the OP is no longer available for viewing, so as to to give context to post #1 of this thread. American History revisionism???.

I hope that the following linked YouTube clip fills that gap.

One historian author makes the case that some of the 'Founding Fathers' were influenced by "By adopting the religious universalism of the Pagan Gnostics".

Were the foremost founding fathers of the US Republic pagans? Probably not...the historical evidence would suggest that a significant number of them were Deists who were influenced by Enlightenment philosophy, more so than Christian theology, despite the fact that orthodox Christianity was the prevailing cultural norm among the American colonial society at the time. However, it also has to be said, that many of the 'Founding Fathers' were classically educated, and were familiar with the pagan Greek and Roman philosophers who were influential in their contributions to the development of 'Western Civilisation'. Jefferson even apparently included Islam in his investigations into religious morality, though I doubt that he was any more a believer in the theology of Islam than he was convinced of the supernatural aspects of Jesus's life as related in the Christian New Testament's Gospel narratives. Our Founding Fathers included Islam

Further food for thought: Secular Principles of the American Founding Fathers - Atheist Alliance International

8. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Some of these banned videos have found their way on to other platforms.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7