Americans Quit Citizenship

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RightHand, Feb 12, 2015.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Tully Mars and Motomom34 like this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

So if your an American who doesn't live in America you still have to pay taxes. I wonder if other countries do the same.

3. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

Like rats jumping off a sinking ship. Good bye and don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you

Tully Mars, Yard Dart and stg58 like this.
  4. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

You have people with money paying taxes renouncing their citizenship while you have millions with just the clothes on their backs coming in looking for medical care, education, EBT cards and a place to live and by the way likely without basic inoculations. :(

Tully Mars and RightHand like this.
  5. hank2222

hank2222 Monkey+++

A lot of it it has the irs treat you over the fact that want to have up you sign over your rights on a bank account in norther counties .plus it sometimes more of the simple fact it over paying two counties taxs and your losing a lot of money in the end by beening a u.s. Citizen
    A lot of counties it illegal for the bank to give out or have your account info other the you and the bank knowing about it .the irs lobby for a law that if you live in another county and you are a American citizen .you have to give the irs the right to get into your bank account .so a lot the counties banks will not do banking with you over that fact .
    So it seams it just better to give it up than have to deal with the irs b.s. On that one .plus a lot of the people who have bult a life overseas do not plan on coming back into the county to live anyway .
    Plus if you have made you life in another county have planned to stay there instead of coming back to the u.s. Then it done with the understanding of the fact that you are not beening harnessed by the irs and it problems .

6. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Man...that makes it doubly harder for the females of the species....they get it arriving..and...departing! :eek:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  7. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Hmmm.... I am thinking a couple hundred armed and experienced Monkeys could go down to Olde Mejico, stake out a goodly territory, run out the gangs, drug cabals and the Federales, and set up their own Free State.

8. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

I think I like Canada better

9. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Goodness, Sea....that has already been tried with no great success in the 1800's....all the expropriation of some Mexican sovereign territory will do is to place the permiable Southern border of the USA some several hundreds or thousands of kilometers south of where it presently is....incorporating a large population of impoverished welfare dependant hispanics who may continue whatever legal or illegal activity they formerly did in Mexico into the USA.

Sending subsidised agricultural aid to Mexico works better for inefficient US farmers than increasing the population of welfare dependant Democrat voters...and we know just how much conservatives love bloating out welfare for the poor. :eek:

I'm not sure that the drug cartels need the protection of the Second Ammendment to guarantee their ownership of firearms. They are probably better equipped and armed than the Federales.;)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7