Americans?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Big Ron, Feb 28, 2018.

1. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

Yeah....people like that are perfectly willing to send SOME ONE ELSE out on a fool's mission to try and take guns away from people....but God forbid they actually have to try it.

2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Seeing the extreme polar devided across this coutry, it is going to make it obvious who is on what side and who is still undecided! Makes things much easier!

oldman11 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I think those are the gluten free vegan bullets, especially useful in Nutlandia where we have an over abundance of gluten free vegan people.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    Ura-Ki and oldman11 like this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Lol, what the hell am I suppsed to use my Red Tips for? Or the Black Tips? Even worse, I got a bunch of those extra fancy .30 cal Shiny Silver Tips!!! Don' really have a lot of the Vegan stuff lying around though!

oldman11 likes this.
  5. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

All I can say is if you're Brave or Stupid enough come get them, still got the stash and cache

oldman11 likes this.
  6. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

Ura-Ki likes this.
  7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Sheesh, I'm surprised nobody ever told you before, but red tips is for non vegan commies. You can tell them apart because the vegan commies have man buns (even the wimmin), ear gauges, birkenstocks and wear pajamas to Fred Meyers, and them's just the ones behind the checkstand that dress up real nice for work.

Black works best on Ninjies. Special bullets that go right through them dumb chukkars and metal star shaped Frisbee things.

Now, I'm not sayin yew is ignorunt, but anny ten year old knows silver is fer wearwofls, zombeyes, an umpires an such.

8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Gotcheas! Was a wundurin wha theme purty red wuns fer! We gots no umpirons down heres, but thers a buncha theme ninjr fellers showed up in thems fancy blak trucks, you knows thems ones with the collard winders an such, must be headn for a buryin of sumsuch! I think I better git!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    3M-TA3 and Seepalaces like this.
  9. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

[​IMG]

oldawg, Brokor, oldman11 and 5 others like this.
  10. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

They fully intend to keep legislating until enough firearms are "illegal".
    They can tax anything they want, via legislation.
    They can require special permits for anything you own and wish to use any time they want.
    They can push corporate chains to no longer sell anything, at any time. "Government" already owns most corporations.
    They control the education system, to influence the minds of children.
    They control the media and can create the news however they deem fit. Truth is arbitrary.
    They can create the need for more militarized police and staff, as many as may be needed.
    They can create as many crisis as needed, with actors and children's bodies and slobbering parents.
    They can track, trace, monitor, and surveillance at will any who carry and use smart phones.

If it ever comes time to bury your firearms, it's far too late to use them.

SB21, Byte, VisuTrac and 2 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7