Second Amendment America's Favorite Guns

Discussion in 'Bill of Rights' started by Yard Dart, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

This is the kind of post the left love to put out there for the masses to consume..... it would appear at first to be about what are the popular firearms.... but they insert how each weapon was used in one tragic shooting or another.... all in the guise of trying to convince folks that firearms are inherently bad for our society...... never stop defending our rights to bear arms.... for they will never stop trying to infringe upon your constitutional rights!!!!

America's favorite guns

stg58, Bandit99 and Ganado like this.
  2. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

For those who don't know, a revolver is a pistol with revolving chamber that allow multiple shots to be fired without reloading.!
    Dang if you needed that ,I don't have squat

3. duane

duane Monkey+++

Nice "unbiased" view of guns for those already afraid of them. Would seem that if they were showing cars instead of guns, it would be of Corvettes full of dead teens wrapped around trees and a comment that they would still be alive if they had walked.

Yard Dart likes this.
  4. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Its got cbsnews innthe URL, no good info there, just keep moving

This shows up on FB all the time.......me thinks its a "honeypot" to get you to click and track when it shows up on FB

Yard Dart likes this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

CBS makes it sound like anyone can just order a gun off gunbroker and have it mailed to you.
    Then they try to make people the ruger precision rifle is a "AR-15".
    I didn't know there was a "tremors" TV series, I have clearly been in the sand box way too long.

Yard Dart and sec_monkey like this.
  6. svjoe

svjoe Angry Monkey

Look at slide 18, the Mossberg 500; and tell me whats wrong with it...................

Ganado likes this.
  7. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Here is the facebook honeypot

Yard Dart likes this.
  8. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

CBS is so ill informed and funny at times. in lever actions their #1 was the Henry Golden Boy 22. Now for the laugh, and I quote, #2 is the Henry Big Boy which has a brass receiver instead of a "golden" one. CBS I guess thought the golden boy had an honest to God "gold receiver". They have no clue the big boy is a larger centerfire big bore vice 22 version. They probably are still scratching their heads wondering what does centerfire mean?
    #24 on pistol grips is a hoot .... so wrong in so many ways I about fell out of my chair laughing

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    Yard Dart and Ganado like this.
  9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Appalling

10. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Why in the world would they inform the reader that this specific type of firearm was used in a specific murder? Furthermore, does it matter what firearm was used? I just don't understand these people and never will. I have on order a Sig Sauer MCX but the fact that this was the type of gun used in the Orlando killings has no bearing on my purchase. None. Why would it? I truly don't understand these people and, as such, I probably will never be able to come to terms with them.

Yard Dart likes this.
  11. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

The media can control how we view items, it how and why they use commercials to sell us a life style the elite find acceptable.
    The media doing research on such subjects is about as dumb as asking me to realign the Hadron Collider with a screwdriver.
    It make no sense and they have no knowledge other then input biased by station owners and advertisers.
    Remember back in the day, This show brought to you by Malrboro, to convince you it was good for you.
    All this is is more feeding of the beast. I barely trust reports from the NRA, let alone TV media.

Yard Dart and Oltymer like this.
  12. Oltymer

Oltymer Monkey++

CBS = California Bureau of Stupidity.

I'm miffed that they left out the Winny 94 which we all know is America's Rifle.

Salted Weapon likes this.
  13. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

until 64...and especially after 92 when the Belgians took over production.

Salted Weapon and Oltymer like this.
  14. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

I have a little trouble believing that the Sub2K leads the field of rifles...and that AR15s don't even get honorable mention. Makes me seriously doubt their methodology...
    [peep]

You mean other than the terrible trigger discipline and the barrel appearing to be capped?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2016
  15. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

My favorite gun is the one in my hands at any point in time.

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  16. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Extended magazine tube. Yeah, I know ---

1. fl4848
  2. BTPost
  3. BTPost
  4. Dunerunner
  5. Coyote Ridge
  6. OldDude49
  7. oldman11
  8. Ura-Ki