AmeriGEDDON Movie Review

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by Legion489, May 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

[​IMG]
    I have not seen this movie, but thought the review might be of interest.

AmeriGEDDON Movie Review

by Dale
    [​IMG]There has been quite a bit of buzz in the preparedness community about the new movie from Mike Norris (son of Chuck Norris) Amerigeddon. Unfortunately, it is only being released in 8 states, and fortunately ours was one of them.

If you haven’t heard about this movie, here is the basic plot and the video trailer.

A dire warning of a wakeup call of what might be our future when a globalist terrorist organization aligned with the United Nations disables the United States power grid with an EMP and institutes Martial Law.
    It will take a dedicated family of patriots armed with strong survival skills and the remains of the Second Amendment to save America and reclaim its freedom.
    [​IMG]
    From the Amerigeddon website:
    “The fact that a recent poll showed a majority of Americans are enraged with the federal government points to a frenzy of unrest with the dictatorial way in which our country has been run,” said Norris. “My family has long been involved in protecting the rights of Americans. We are concerned about the future and and see this film as a call to action. We urge people to join us in theaters and show Hollywood and politicians that true patriots will fight for their rights and want to see their values represented on-screen.”

A collaboration between Norris and entrepreneur and writer Gary Heavin, AMERIGEDDON seizes on fact-based threats and asks the ultimate question, “What happens when government turns on the people it’s supposed to protect?”

Mike Norris recently did an interview with 4th Watch Radi talking about the movie and the challenges he faced. Click here and listen.

My Thoughts on Amerigeddon
    Read more of this post

Dale | May 16, 2016 at 8:48 am | Categories: Featured Posts, Prepping Skills, Why You Shoud Be Prepping | URL: AmeriGEDDON Movie Review | Survivalist Prepper

Comment See all comments

Brokor and GOG like this.
  2. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

sooner or later it will happen for real. its the reason I never forgot the way I was raised when everything counted for survival. improvise adapt overcome

GOG, Yard Dart and Dont like this.
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Well, I can't seem to find where or even what states it will be showing but hope it heads my way...

Brokor likes this.
  4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

It will hit the internet soon, I will find it that way. I will also support the folks who made it, best I can.
    I am sure it will be mentioned enough on the dark net circuit to find out.

1. Dunerunner
  2. Dunerunner
  3. Dunerunner
  4. Dunerunner
  5. Thunder5Ranch
  6. Coyote Ridge
  7. hitchcock4
  8. phorisc
  9. john316
  10. Motomom34
  11. Bandit99
  12. SB21