Ammoman.com be very careful

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Nov 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

"Is everyone as cranky as you."

Let's just say, again, that I've the experience of seeing too many time wasters on the net.

As such I do not feel that if I stumble across a single forum item on any forum that I should be questioned about my post or my intent.

Just call it a survival mode that I can live with.

HK

2. HK_User

Thanks Bruce,

Time will tell on both sides of the fence.

HK

BTPost likes this.
  3. HK_User

"Easy HK_User
    No one is trying to control you or your thoughts."

No problem on thethought control, it's wasting time (which I'm doing now) that concerns me if some idiot gets in the middle of a discussion and climbs onboard a Dead Hores with his whip.

Since you have my information, then go to Linkedin and check me out.

And thanks for editing your last post.

Sunny out, time for some paint and rust control on active equipment.

HK

4. HK_User

Item Shipped

FWIW.

As I said, I will continue with the report on items purchased until they are received.

AMMOMAN.com

Hello XXXXXXXX!,
    Good news! You order has been shipped.
    Order Number: ()()()()
    Order Details: Date Ordered: Sunday, March 11, 2012

For all you real surviviliast and preppers.

A good plan is to have a lockable steel box, well anchored, at your delivery point.

I do and I also make contact with each delivery person that is on my route, be it UPS, FedEx or USPS.

I ask them to place any packages in the box and lock it. I also have a small rock on the box top, this as a marker when the top has been opened.

I am surprised that so many so called "Preppers" are so unaware of basic safety precautions in the delivery of purchases.

Note, I also ask, on the delivery ticket or order point, that the deliverys be placed in the Box. This way delivery folks are aware of my request.

CRANKY? Nope just a little more aware and responsible than most and willing to go the extra mile to keep things safe.

Wake up, smell the coffee and don't blame others if your shipment was picked up by a scavenger.

HK

tacmotusn and BTPost like this.
  5. HK_User

Keeping track of Shipments

Just more info on how this is going.

I always check twice daily on any shipment.

HK

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

This message was sent to you at the request of DISCOUNT DISTRIBUTORS to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact DISCOUNT DISTRIBUTORS directly.

<b><big>Important Delivery Information</big></b> <hr width="100%">
    <table border="0"><tbody></tbody></table>

Scheduled Delivery: 15-March-2012

<b><big>Shipment Detail</big></b> <hr width="100%">Ship To: HK_User

<table border="0"><tbody><tr><td>Number of Packages:</td><td>At least One</td></tr><tr><td>UPS Service:</td><td>GROUND</td></tr><tr><td>Weight:</td><td>XYZ.0 LBS</td></tr><tr><td>

</td></tr><tr><td>Tracking Number:</td><td></td></tr></tbody></table>

6. armysgt

armysgt Guest

Ammoman?

This whole thread sounds like old biiddys gossiping over the back fence.

mysterymet, BTPost and RightHand like this.
  7. HK_User

It's Here

Shipment was ordered on line on Sunday the 11th of March, PayPal Cleared on Monday.

Order arrived today, Friday the 16th of March @ 1600.

UPS did a job on the box but they did not hurt the Mil Packaged Supplies.

The start of this posted subject was ill conceived by the list owners. Too bad an anonymous post by a ball less, nameless poster gets free press against a NAMED company that is in business for years
    Seems the Moderators are breaking their own rules and allowing post meant to inflame and cause others harm.

Get with it junk out this whole damn subject.

HK

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Enough

This thread has far outlived its usefulness. The pros and cons have been hashed and rehashed far beyond reason. Accordingly, it is now closed. If anyone has anything more to say, pro or con on ammoman, keep it to yourself. Further editing of the thread may take place.

Cephus and BTPost like this.
  9. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

tulianr and BTPost like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7