An Unwelcome Development

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by Zengunfighter, Nov 26, 2014.

1. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Good article

2. john316

john316 Monkey+++

VERY GOOD READ

3. bagpiper

bagpiper Heretic

Wow... just... wow. Zen, your touch of philosophy and history mixed within the context of Zed's thoughts make this story beyond just 'good', or even 'excellent', but begins to border on the verge of Epic. PAW fiction is now being snapped up by publishers I am told and I look forward to the day when I can get a copy for my bookshelf. The grandchildren, at some point in time in the future, will return to the 'walls of text' and abandon their lazy ass cultural misfit twitter ways, as matters of necessity. Then they will see, they did NOT invent sex, nor anything else for that matter.
    With that being said, your touching reminiscence of the cultural affectations of bagpipes and flags touched my heart in classic Scots-Irish/Anglo-Saxon ways I can't begin to describe since I am a piper. Bagpipes, bugles, drums, flags, and other symbols of heritage and Esprit De Corps, are important in forming a rabble into a unified fighting force, you go from 'militia' to 'army' by these mechanisms. Something our modern day patriot community would do well to remember.

Also, you are spot on when it comes to Muslims/Arabs... not that there are aren't any 'good' ones... I'm sure... but, having known a few, there is always something behind the eyes that prevents them from being your 'friend', and you are always kept at arms length. After 911, I conducted a study of Islam, and what I found led me to believe that our talking heads, had their heads up their asses, and unfortunately, still do. No, it is not that there are not 'good' Muslims, it is simple, their religion/theocracy allows them to lie, cheat, steal and kill in the name of allah(Little 'a' deliberate.) , this is called the Doctrine of Taqiyya, the Way of Deception, that; War is Deception and Islam means Jihad, and Jihad is holy war. The talking heads say Islam means 'Peace', or 'Submission', but, as is usual in our culture, the truth is shortchanged in the service of money, power and propaganda. To find the truth, I found you must go to the original words. In this case, in the original Arabic, which, there is not always a one for one word translation, so in the original Arabic, the word ISLAM means;

"There will be PEACE, when all the world SUBMITS to the will of allah."
    There is only one way to interpret this... likewise, we have heard "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"... but, you haven't heard the last verse; "until my enemy is defeated." Thus, I would keep a closely held secret, all true capabilities. Not that there aren't 'good' Muslims like I said, but, even the 'good' ones move into areas, buy land, form their own communities and then make demands on the locals; IE Sharia law. Thus, there is no way to tell the good from the bad, because their theocratic ideology, is evil incarnate. In my mind, the 'good' ones are there, but they, like Christians, are not simply 'good', but cowards... seeking moral justification for cowardice.

Once you have seen The Truth, all the rest is cheap whiskey...
    (apologies for the rant.)

Tully Mars and john316 like this.
  4. Tywin Lannister

Tywin Lannister Monkey+

Very good story getting better. Haven't been able to get on for a while or I'd have said so before.

john316 likes this.
  5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

The story is a good read. I look forward to each episode. (y)

Tully Mars likes this.
  6. Keith Gilbert

Keith Gilbert Monkey+++

All the 'good' islamics are dead! ;-)

john316, 44044 and Tywin Lannister like this.
  7. Bradlybob

Bradlybob Monkey+++

Can't wait for the next installment!

Tywin Lannister and john316 like this.
  1. T. Riley
  2. Oltymer
  3. C.T.Horner
  4. Bishop
  5. C.T.Horner
  6. cabot
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
  8. DLConcepts