And in this corner.

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Big Ron, Sep 29, 2020.

1. The last time I voted FOR a president was also the first time i could vote. I was born in Aug of '51. Every time since I have voted AGAINST a candidate. Rather sad state of affairs isn't it? Do the political parties ever listen to persons not in lock step with their agenda? Or are the PTB so conceited as to believe theirs is the only RIGHT way to accomplish anything? (Everything?)

Cruisin Sloth and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  2. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Gets old voting for who you believe will do the least damage to the Nation, instead of who will do the most good for the Nation. I believe we are stuck in a system of diminishing returns, with each election we lose a little more of the USA.

Capt. Tyree, ditch witch and Ganado like this.
  3. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

No Difference than up here !!
    Our waste of time is under house arrest , and his wife and kids left back to UK ..

Thunder5Ranch likes this.
  4. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Kabuki theater for the unwashed masses

Didn’t waste my time....

Thunder5Ranch likes this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

What's crazy is:
    The only people who can afford to run for POTUS are billionaires who came by their fortunes in a questionable manor! We cannot get good folks to run, they are ether too smart to take the job, too greedy with their fortunes, or they don't care about the country, only making more money! Every stinking one of them were billionaires, or funded by billionaires! And, they are all corrupt politicians too long in office!

SB21 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7