And then the fight started!!!

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by tacmotusn, Jul 18, 2010.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Saturday morning I got up early to go fishing, guietly dressed, made a sack lunch, and slipped into the garage. I got into my truck, pushed the garage door opener button, and preceeded to back out into a torrential downpour. The wind was blowing at least 50 mph, so I pulled back into the garage and turned on the radio, and discovered the weather was forecast to be bad all day.
    I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. I cuddled up to my wifes back, now with a different anticipation, kissed her on the neck and whispered, "the weather out there is terrible today." My loving wife of 5 years then replied, "Can you believe, my stupid husband is out there fishing in that?"
    AND THEN THE FIGHT STARTED...
    I took my wife to a new local high class restaurant. The waiter, for some reason took my order first. "I'll have the 16 ounce t bone steak medium rare please." I said. The waiter replyed, "aren't you worried about mad cow?" "Nah, she can order for herself." I stated.
    AND THEN THE FIGHT STARTED...
    My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion. I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table. My wife asked, "do you know her?" "Yes," I sighed, "She is my old girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking heavily right after we split up those many years ago, and hasn't been sober since."
    "My God!" says my wife, "Who would think a person could go on celebrating for that long."
    AND THAT'S WHEN THE FIGHT STARTED....
    My wife was hinting about what she wanted for her upcoming birthday. She said, "I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 200 in about 3 seconds.
    I bought her a new chrome bathroom scale.
    AND THEN THE FIGHT STARTED....
    My wife sat down next to me one evening on the couch as I was flipping through the channels with the TV remote. She asked, "What's on TV?"
    "Dust", I replied.
    My wife and I were watching "Who wants to be a Millionaire" in our bedroom as we lay in bed. I turned to her and asked, "would you like to have sex?"
    "NO," she answered. I then said, "Is that your final answer?" Without even looking at me this time she simply stated, "yes".
    So I said, "Well then, I would like to phone a friend!"
    AND THAT'S WHEN THE FIGHT STARTED.....
    After retiring and then reaching 65, I went to the Social Security office to apply for social security. The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's license to verify my age. I patted my pockets, and realized I had forgoten and left my wallet at home. I told the woman that I was very sorry, but I would have to go home and get my wallet and come back later. The woman said, "unbutton your shirt." So, I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair. She smiled, and said, "that silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me." and, she processed my Social Security application.
    When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the Social Security office.
    She said, "You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability too."
    My wife was standing nude, looking at herself in the bedroom mirror one evening. She was not happy with what she saw, and said to me, "I feel horrible; I look fat and ugly. .... I really need you to pay me a compliment."
    "Well," I said, "Your eyesight with those glasses is damn near perfect."
    AND THAT'S WHEN THE FIGHT STARTED....
    . Let that be a lesson to all of you, whenever asked a question, and an answer immediately pops to mind, count to 5 in your head, and consider if you really want to say what you are thinking....LOL

2. Allen

Allen Monkey+

The secert to a long marrage is a compy sofa (or a large doghouse with cable).

3. Jeckyl

Jeckyl Monkey+

Funny stuff.

4. toemag

toemag Monkey++

Went into a Jewellers with the wife, when the store keeper asked what he could do for me, I said "I'd like a watch for the wife" and he said he was sorry but they didn't do swaps.

And then the fight started!!!!

5. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

ROFL!...good jokes...all of them!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7