And to think this is someone voting next month.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

:D

tulianr and chelloveck like this.
  2. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Those deer need to be a little more aware, look both ways before crossing a road and yield the right-of-way to motorists.

Too funny, this woman is definitely a candidate that should not reproduce any offspring.

3. munchy

munchy Monkey+++

I sit next to those signs during hunting season and the deer never show wth!!!

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I'm, uh, "amazed."

5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Well....the solution to the 'phone in caller's distressing problem is blindingly obvious...... relocate the deer crossing signs to being in front of rifle ranges, archery ranges, gun shops, archery supply shops, game meat butchers, and taxidermists.....that should solve the problem of deer causing inconvenient collisions with cars travelling at high speed on highways and freeways. A clear win - win situation for the caller and for those with a taste for venison.

Better still....instead of insisting on mandatory prayers in state schools, the time could be better utilised in teaching logic. Though, I would have to confess, the deer would probably assimilate the concepts of logic more effectively than might the 'phone in caller.

6. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

7. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

I'm more afraid she votes.

8. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

She's right. Those freaking deer have had it their own way for too long!

Here we have signs that state "We Have deer on Our Roads, Please (Something)
    I have driven behind a few that will saunter down the center of the lanes , and know there screwing with not letting me past (Im driving a car) . Seen a few chase dogs and hoof them.. They have had it their own way for too long!

Sloth

9. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Sorry Mort, But I think she needs to find one of your kin and have another accident before she breeds!

10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

If she tangles with one of Morts relatives, breeding will be the least of her problems.... LOL.....

11. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

that's kinda what I was alluding to. ;)

12. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I just wanted to make it Krystal Clear....

13. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

That is one of the most stupid air breathers in the entire history of the earth.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7