And you thought these Folks didn't exist......

Discussion in 'Turf and Surf Hunting and Fishing' started by BTPost, Mar 26, 2011.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I wasn't sure if I should post this HERE, or in the Joke Forum... but since this really was published in "a San Francisco newspaper" Well I figured it needs to be here....

Note To All Hunters:

This is from a San Francisco newspaper

see Attachment below

Just remember as you read this, this person probably drives & votes.
    AND, may have already reproduced.

I brought this over from smokstak.com..... Just had a hard time believing it...
    ATT000042.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Great Snots!!! That had to be a joke, don't you think? Is anybody really that stupid?

3. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

It's not a joke, the people that think meat comes from the grocery store really exist, my youngest brother is one of them. They think that they are morally superior because they hire hit men to do the dirty work for them. It's annoying.

AmericanRedoubt1776 likes this.
  4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Oh good God! Well we know some of the first few that aren't gonna make it long into SHTF land. More Meat for us ! w00t![aiw]

5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I shop on 3,250 acre's...Beat that Piggly Wiggly...
    lol

6. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Wonder where they think their nice leather belts, shoes and handbags come from? [beat]

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

China, of course..... Just like everything else....

Tracy, VisuTrac, NotSoSneaky and 3 others like this.
  8. IndieMama

IndieMama Monkey+++

I have seen this before. I get a kick out of it every time. Those Libs think they are so smart all the time. It is so nice to see evidence of the contrary!

9. Spartan300

Spartan300 Monkey+

There are people who exist that are indeed that ignorant. Case in point is a lady I work with. Mrs Spartan and I raise chickens, and eat/sale some of the best country eggs you ever eat. I sale to many of my co-workers, who love the eggs. One lady in the office said she just could not eat a country egg, and thinking of eating one just made her sick. Lol. She said she would stick to her Kroger eggs. If this poor soul just knew where the grocery chain eggs came from she would truly be sick. Chickens injected with steroids, walking around with tumors on them. Our chickens are beautiful and healthy, and the eggs twice as big as store eggs. Indeed these are the folks that will not make it wtshtf. It is amazing.

AmericanRedoubt1776 likes this.
  10. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I left the store last night, got to my truck and heard a car alarm go off behind me. I looked around and it was a late model VW bug with a college girl looking very upset. After a minute, it reset but it went off again. I looked back and watched her shake her head, climb in the car and just sit there. I walked over, eating a slice of pizza and tapped on the passenger side window. Her girlfriend waved at me and they both got really embarrassed. They hesitated opening the door, and I thought I must be intimidating or something for the first time in life. They dreaded opening the car door because sure enough, the alarm went off again and I started laughing. She told me her alarm prevented her from using the ignition, and I knew the car was pretty much useless in this manner. Now, I have never even looked under the hood of a VW beetle before -not the new ones. The old bugs with the rear engine, sure. I asked if I could assist, and the girls were very happy at my offer. (I had to pop the hood for her, too.) They called the "Dad" and he had no idea what to do. I asked if she had called a tow truck yet, they said no. She told me "it does this sometimes, I hate it." Anyway, after finally locating the battery, which is inside on the drivers side of the engine, cloaked in a black plastic box right next to the air intake, I realized this would take a 7/16 inch wrench and about 30 seconds of my time. I went back to the truck and got the toolbox, set to work, and had her place the key in the ignition and turn it to service after I had removed the positive terminal. After a 30 second wait, I reset the terminal and the car was ready to start. They thanked me and drove off, fully content.

I knew the solution to the problem right away...I thought it was common sense. There is a lot of common sense lacking in the world today.

11. cornmonkey

cornmonkey Monkey+

Theirs not any lacking, i,am starting to believe it has left the human race for good. [loco]

Falcon15 and VisuTrac like this.
  12. Disciple

Disciple Monkey+

all this and nanci pelosi too......come on frisco.....

13. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Hell, in the city they will be someones meat!!

Gopherman likes this.
  14. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

It is disturbing how many cities now are passing laws to prevent you from having animals such as chickens and rabbits..... due to the environment, noise or what have you. And then you have HOA's trying to ban folks from having gardens......
    Absolutely makes no sense......

The government does not want people to raise their own food and be self-sufficient..... just another means of controlling the sheep via the food supply.

Gopherman and Dunerunner like this.
  15. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Unfortunately, there are many who are this ignorant as to where their food comes from. They will be the first to perish after the government care packages run out, then they will turn informant to what ever power takes over just to survive!! Dangerous people that should be shunned and avoided at all costs!

Gopherman and Yard Dart like this.
  16. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

He's making a list and checking it twice...

17. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

YES!!!!
    Most of the people I know think I'm crazy for preparing for a disaster, no matter what form the disaster may take.
    Even when I point out the obvious like Cal. Earthquake and Katrina, they always say the same thing "The Government will fix everything eventually!"
    So I have quit trying to wake people up for the most part and I figure Natural Selection will weed
    them out![js]

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
    tulianr, Yard Dart and oldawg like this.
  18. -06

-06 Monkey+++

The previous affuency of America has bred, nourished, and educated these people. It is going to be a totally different story when the teat is removed. Sounds cruel but the gene pool needs a severe cleansing of the soft under belly leaches.

tulianr, Yard Dart and oldawg like this.
  19. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Goodness....are they making Soylent Green in the USA already? :eek:

Georgia_Boy likes this.
  20. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

Wait i thought the cows grew in the back of the store under the cotton candy tree. Wait if that is not true, what about santa claus. What is next, are you going to tell me that chickens lay eggs out of their butt? And yes I thought that leather grows in china because every piece of leather i own says made in china.

Yard Dart likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7