Andrew Breitbart death sparks conspiracy theories

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Quigley_Sharps, Mar 4, 2012.

1. oth47

oth47 Monkey+

You're right..a better choice of words on my part would have been "It's a shame that our government is so unworthy of our trust that theories like this come up". I made it sound like we didn't trust our poor,overworked public servants. Brainfart on my part.

2. weegrannymush

weegrannymush Monkey+

No sign of a "cause of death" being given yet? His death seems to have slipped out of the news - I haven't seen it mentioned since about two days after the event. Maybe I am just tuning into the wrong news programmes....

It really is amazing how many important folks die suddenly and who seemed to have been in the best of health until ten seconds before their demise. You just gotta wonder.....it's no surprise that everyone latches on to conspiracy theories.

Any Monkey ever taken the time to make a list of sudden (and sometimes unexplained) deaths of "important" folks, or folks who stepped on toes or became a nuisance or embarrassment? Would be nice to see - I still feel that Princess Di's death was just a wee bit too opportune and "timely" from the Government's point of view!

3. We haven't heard a report yet because the goobers got there meat hooks sunk into it making sure they don't screw up another lie...

Cephus and oldawg like this.
  4. enough

enough Monkey++

I've seen what was presented in the video and honestly, its no different (to me) than his relationship with Rev. Wright. Its not shocking or scintillating, or anything other than what I already think of him. Its certainly not worth killing a man over. unless they thought it was something else ...

5. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

6. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7