Animal Manure WARNING !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Green Patch' started by TnAndy, Jul 30, 2021.

1. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

No, that can't be right.....because Dow says it's pretty much gone in a year. Those peas were grown in 3 year old compost........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Or Russian Roulet...........

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. TnAndy

Another true story:

I called the quarry for a small load of gravel one day. Guy said "we've got some 'dirty' gravel here in the we'll let you have cheap if you want it"........I neglected to ask what the "dirt" of dirty gravel meant, assuming it had some actual DIRT or clay mixed in, and I didn't mind for what I intended it for.

SO truck comes, dumps in in a pile, I pay him and he leaves. I get to looking at the pile a day or so later, seeing all these shiny looking bottle cap things. Turns out, they mixed the gravel with fluorescent light bulbs ( a LOT of them) and the gravel contained the broken glass, the end caps off the bulbs, and the powder inside.....which last I heard was laden with mercury.

I couldn't frigging believe it !!!

I called the quarry....told them send me a load of clean gravel, tell the truck to wait while I loaded this pile of crap back on their truck and all at no cost to me, or my next calls were gonna be the news media, my legislators and the EPA. They had a truck out here in 1/2 hour.

3. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

The Monsanto guy sat in a interview and said Round Up was so safe that you could drink it..... then declined to take even a sip when offered a glass of it :)

5. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I remember years ago seeing a DDT rep on TV statingDDT was so safe and you could eat --and he did wonder if he lived a full life. Chem reps are like politicians not always believable.

6. TnAndy

Remember, those same type of 'chemical' reps make regular rounds at doctor's offices and fund medical schooling as well............just saying............

Edit: Wow I'm getting to be such a cynic in my old age...........

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7