Another Actor runs his Mouth

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tacmotusn, Jul 6, 2012.


  1. tacmotusn

    tacmotusn Mosquito Sailor

    I will be inserting some counterpoint comments of my own in BLUE in this article.
    .
    OBAMA IS NOT THIS NATIONS FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT
    .
    Oscar-winning actor Morgan Freeman said something Thursday that though true is destined to shock many Americans.
    Speaking on NPR, Freeman said Barack Obama is "not America's first black president. He's America's first mixed-race president" What is this? Are Blacks abandoning Barack? Do all so called Blacks with a Honkie in the wood pile now have to declare to be Mixed Race vs Black? I thought all this was supposed to be cause for celibration? USA elects 1st Black President! Now select Blacks want to deny their previous Messiah?
    .
    In the middle of a “Tell Me More” interview, host Michel Martin asked her guest where America is now historically with its first African-American president along with “racially-charged episodes in the news. Do you see a film in this?”
    "First thing that always pops into my head regarding our president is that all of the people who are setting up this barrier for him – what’s his name, Donald Trump and this who thing that he’s resurfacing. They just conveniently forget that Barack had a mama, and she was white — very white American, Kansas, middle of America," Freeman said. "There was no argument about who he is or what he is. America's first black president hasn't arisen yet. He's not America's first black president. He's America's first mixed-race president."
    [​IMG]
    “I told Bill Clinton that he was the first black president,” Freeman joked.
    “I don’t know what to say any more about this whole situation,” the actor continued. "He is being purposely, purposely thwarted by the Republican Party, who started out at the beginning of his tenure by saying, 'We are going to do whatever is necessary to make sure that he only serves one term.' That means they will not cooperate with him on anything. So to say that he's ineffective is a misappropriation of the facts." My how easily the Demoncrats and their kool-ade drinking minions forget from Jan 2009 until Jan 2011, they had full control of both houses of Congress, and the Republicans could stop nothing they tried to ram through. I am amazed that more harm to the nation was not done to us in those early days of darkness.
    .
    “Are you heartened or disheartened by our current circumstances,” asked Martin.
    “I’m disheartened,” responded Freeman. “I am thoroughly upset by it. But we will prevail. I think that the public at large watching, listening, when it comes down to it will say, ‘Well now, wait a minute. What they’re talking about is nonsense.’”
    “When Barack was elected president,” Freeman continued, “a good portion of the country broke into tears because it was proof that we are really Americans, that we are who we say we are. And I thought at the time, okay, we can pretty much stop talking about race here in this country, and concentrate on growth. Well, it didn’t turn out that way quite.” Morgan you fool, it was never about race to the majority of the nation for 87% of the population of this Nation. For those 87% it was about politics. For the remaining 13%, IT WAS ALL ABOUT RACE, AND NOTHING ELSE MATTERED. If now you are dissappointed with the President, Morgan, you have no one to blame but yourselves for your own racist vote.


    Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/07/05/morgan-freeman-obamas-not-americas-first-black-president#ixzz1zqhqD2rM
     
  2. DKR

    DKR Interesting ideas, interesting stories

    removed by poster
     
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7