Another Angry White Guy?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Dont, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Good speech! Not only for today's world we are stuck with, but for a way to live and interact in our reality. It takes one back to an age when men held honor as sacred.
    With Honor, a man was able to interact, socially or in commerce, with others in his community. His word was his bond to others and no man was to question it without sufficient proof.

Enough of that:

GOG, Meat, BlueDuck and 1 other person like this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

There is nothing that I would disagree about what the YouTube author actually presented, though I note that he actually concerns himself with principled conduct in defence of freedom and liberty against state, / individual / corporate thuggery and aggression by other bad actors: He says nothing about 'honour culture' or defending one's honour.

There's not much that's honourable about honour culture; it ought actually be referred to as 'shame culture'. Don't confuse honour with machismo. Although a sense of honour, and acting honourably may have some positive functions within a civil society, it can hide some darker destructive behaviours too. Violence justified for the purpose of avoiding / expiating shame related to perceived challenges to one's manhood / reputation is not honourable. Anyone who disagrees, can choose a second and meet me and mine with spud guns behind the local temperance hall.

Culture of Honor (CULTURAL PSYCHOLOGY) iResearchNet.

Meat likes this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

great video!

Meat and Seepalaces like this.
  4. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Yes. I liked that video.

5. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

I disagree with his anarchy statement. No society, ever, has worked with no rulers of any kind. He is right though in saying that America is no longer free, the ruling class has way too much power and abuses it daily. I do think that Mr. Jefferson’s tree needs watering. Where’s Hillary with her reset button? Barf.

GOG and SB21 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7