Another Blond Thing

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by TailorMadeHell, Dec 15, 2006.

1. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Wipng off the monitor and keyboard is NOT fun. I'm gonna get you for that --:sneaky:

3. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

If this is the "BlondeStar" thing....I got it in my email from almost every person I know....is it???

:sneaky:

4. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

[applaud][applaud][LMAO][LMAO][ROFL]

roflmao...

5. TailorMadeHell

Yes, it is BlondeStar doing their job of helping out. Haha. Ghrit, you have to break out the squeegee? [LMAO]

6. CRC

blah blah blah blah blah....is all I'm hearing...

from all of you.

:rolleyes:

[angel]

7. CRC

HA!

A Blonde walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer.
    She says she is going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to
    borrow $5,000.The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for such a loan, so the Blonde hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce parked on the street in front of the bank. Everything checks out, and the bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. An employee drives the Rolls into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, the Blonde returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest,
    which comes to $15.41. The loan officer says, "We are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is why would you bother to borrow $5,000?"

The Blonde replied, "Where else in New York can I park my car for two weeks for 15 bucks?"

8. TailorMadeHell

[LMAO] Now that's a rare breed. Haha. I was waiting for the stereotypical blonde punchline, come to find out the joke was on me.

I have a friend that is a total blonde. He is almost six foot tall, and built like a tank. Funny thing is though he is sometimes clumsy. I asked him about it one day and he said, 'No, it's just I'm a special breed. I'm a North American, Free Range, Galoot.'

I almost cramped up from laughing so hard.

He's also told me that he has his moments and the reason behind it is 'The blonde hair roots extend into his brain choking off the oxygen'. Well, let's just say that I know I can spew coffee through my nose at a respectable five foot range. Haha.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7