another burglar gets the hot-lead treatment

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Aug 22, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

http://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=791474#.UDUoS91lS3Y

It's a damn shame there's even such a thing as the "Castle Law." If someone breaks into another person's house, they have given up their right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness in my book.

The bs of this case is that the taxpayers of TX are going to have to pick up his medical bills. I say take the weights and TV away and bring back chain-gangs/manual labor.

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  2. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

Reading the article, it looks like he pursued the burglars outside and then shot one of them. Could be a problem! I was always told in TX, if you shoot someone who is outside your house, drag 'em back in and shoot 'em again. I can hear the defense now, "I wuz just joggin' down da street for my health and to gets some aerobics exercise and for no reason dis crazy man come runnin' out in his underwear, wavin' a gun, and shot me."

Good luck!

Kajun

3. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

In Texas, if you shoot him running away outside, drag him back in the house and then shoot him again, the crime lab will figure it out in the time it takes to say "Ms Ditch Witch, you're under arrest for murder." Shoot them and leave them where they stand, and then go into hysterics about how you were in fear of your life. Dragging them anywhere shows you had time to think things through, and that will dance you into an orange jumpsuit.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7