Another mine of useful e-books and .pdf files

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by chelloveck, May 10, 2012.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Another mine of useful e-books and .pdf files.....some 800 or more downloadable (in .pdf format) files with a wealth of information for prepping / self sufficiency / homesteading / survival info....it's a mini gutenberg project but with more up to date references and information.

You may need to negotiate your way past an anti-bot screen but the effort is worth it.

The Free Information Society - Media in eBooks/Other

tulianr and rjdawley1957 like this.
  2. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Thanks Chell,I especially liked the one "building a home distillation apparatus"but "Newtonian physics" was above my comprehension level.

3. chelloveck

There's something for everyone

It's a fascinating collection of e-books...there's something for most tastes and curiosities.....I particularly like the collection of radio play MP3 files. There are a lot of history and biography references....the confederate folk have not been overlooked. Some pretty esoteric arcane stuff, but a lot of practical stuff too. There are electronics schematics for a variety of radios and electric guitars....even a couple of schematics for a DIY stungun! : O

4. Gafarmboy

Gafarmboy Monkey+++

Proceed with care....

Here is a link that states that the site is a known "Bad" Site. Mal-ware, Trojans, etc..

Trend Micro Site Safety Center

Gafarmboy

5. chelloveck

thanks for the heads up....should I remove the links?

6. Gafarmboy

Gafarmboy Monkey+++

Just a heads up...

If you have good software, not to worry. By good, I mean NOT NORTON. If you are running around the Internet naked, you are about to be screwed...[CRC]

gafarmboy

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  7. chelloveck

I ran scans of AVG and Malawarebytes with no bogies detected. So far so good....I also have a decent firewall.....fingers crossed.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7