1. The Topic of the Month for April 2017 is "Store what you use, use what you store." Please join the discussion on the Survival Topic of the Month forum.

Another mine of useful e-books and .pdf files

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by chelloveck, May 10, 2012.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Shining the light on a truthier truth!

Another mine of useful e-books and .pdf files.....some 800 or more downloadable (in .pdf format) files with a wealth of information for prepping / self sufficiency / homesteading / survival info....it's a mini gutenberg project but with more up to date references and information.

You may need to negotiate your way past an anti-bot screen but the effort is worth it.

The Free Information Society - Media in eBooks/Other

tulianr and rjdawley1957 like this.
  2. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Thanks Chell,I especially liked the one "building a home distillation apparatus"but "Newtonian physics" was above my comprehension level.

3. chelloveck

There's something for everyone

It's a fascinating collection of e-books...there's something for most tastes and curiosities.....I particularly like the collection of radio play MP3 files. There are a lot of history and biography references....the confederate folk have not been overlooked. Some pretty esoteric arcane stuff, but a lot of practical stuff too. There are electronics schematics for a variety of radios and electric guitars....even a couple of schematics for a DIY stungun! : O

4. Gafarmboy

Gafarmboy Monkey+++

Proceed with care....

Here is a link that states that the site is a known "Bad" Site. Mal-ware, Trojans, etc..

Trend Micro Site Safety Center

Gafarmboy

5. chelloveck

thanks for the heads up....should I remove the links?

6. Gafarmboy

Gafarmboy Monkey+++

Just a heads up...

If you have good software, not to worry. By good, I mean NOT NORTON. If you are running around the Internet naked, you are about to be screwed...[CRC]

gafarmboy

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  7. chelloveck

I ran scans of AVG and Malawarebytes with no bogies detected. So far so good....I also have a decent firewall.....fingers crossed.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7