Another Nutbag Shoots People

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Jul 20, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

2. PAGUY

PAGUY Monkey

We have to turn this around to benefit the pro second amendment community. If there was a person(s) that were exercising their second amendment rights in that theater complex lives might have been saved.

Yard Dart, Silversnake and Brokor like this.
  3. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

ABC News Unfounded Biased Speculation indicated the Shooter may be a recent Tea Party Member.
    I was watching this on my local ABC news this morning. The Left Wing Unfounded speculation was rampant. 24 year old male. Suspected to be recent Member of Tea Party. Family is from Turkey. (Turkey has a large Muslim population, FACT, no mention of that). Sound bytes about 50 to 70 rounds being fired, seemingly without need to reload (continuous firing). Perp described as lone wolf, possible Super Patriot, (here we go again. what evidence? Why would a so called Super Patriot slaughter people at random in a movie theater). At a political event of a radical left wing politician would make a iota of sense, maybe. It just chaps my butt that these talking heads can wildly speculate, spewing their biased agenda to slant the news to serve their purposes without one iota of what the hell the true facts may be. They do this when the attention and fervor is at a peak, and that is all the DUMB MASSES remember. It sux.

Warscent and Cephus like this.
  5. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

That's all libtards are going to hear....all they had to do was plant that seed, regardless of fact. As Judge Ito said, "you can't unring a bell."

6. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

It's started already about this being about gun control .
    It's not the control it's the nut jobs out there that want to do harm.
    But the grabbers want it be something more .

http://michellemalkin.com/2012/07/2...ora-co-12-dead-50-injured-suspect-in-custody/

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2012/07/20/abc-links-colorado-mass-killer-tea-party

http://twitchy.com/2012/07/20/left-blames-aurora-shooting-on-rush-limbaugh/

It's a shame that this happened but it wasn't any gun owner that is a law-abiding citizen !! JMHO

VHestin and Warscent like this.
  7. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

If you are going to quote me out of context, please Quote my new first line and delete the incomplete one. Thanks.
    The Liberals are not who I am concerned about when it comes to the news. They are brain washed and can never be convinced of anything but their own agenda. My concern is the ill informed ignorant or stupid DUMB MASSES.

8. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Sure....but I think people can actually find their way to the original source if there is a question.

This is all libtards are going to hear. Just another way to vilify the Tea Party.

I see no difference between libtards and sheeple here; the result is the same.

I think you see personal slights when they're not there.

9. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

You are wrong, but whatever. It was only that with your quote of me, I realized that the way I originally worded my observation of the news, that I too could be used as a Lib stooge sound byte if taken out of context. Thus I added the new first line, and simply asked you to change the quote. I did not in the slightest consider it a personal slight. What is so difficult about changing it. Obviously you can type and have time on your hands. ...... whatever ...... at this point I just don't care.

10. Warscent

Warscent Corus corax

This morning as I sipped my coffee and watched the EOD bot dig around in the guys trunk on FOX,,i was hoping there wasn't an NRA sticker on his bumper.

11. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

I wasn't trying to label you anything or purposefully taking you out of context for any malicious reason. All I was saying is that as soon as the media says "Tea Party," that's all that's going to stick in the minds of Obama followers, who are libtards and sheeple for the most part.

12. sgt peppersass

sgt peppersass Monkey+

if we are lucky there will be a "change" sticker lol

Yard Dart and Warscent like this.
  13. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I find this strange that it happened now, on top of the UN gun ban treaty being danced around. My conspiratorial mind thinks up possible scenarios where manchurian muslims are thrown to the wolves, followed by a whisper in the ear sounding, "You see what we can do? We can take them by perceived legitimacy or through subversion and violence. Your call."

But, that's only how I think. Most likely, it is an unrelated instance and the corporate media with their Liberal goons are once again attempting to prove that their model of society is the best one.

grunt351, capt45, Cephus and 3 others like this.
  14. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Other media have identified the shooter as a :member of the OWS" crowd. Political agenda is still an agenda.

The movie itself is a giant "OWS-fest" on steroids -- the celebration of class envy and hatred of the 'the rich'. I've seen the flick described as "hip" with "Nihilistic tendencies". The mass murder of the rich protrayed as 'hip'?

The French have now banned the flcik, and they may be onto something.

Agitprop ( 11px-Loudspeaker.svg. /ˈæɨtprɒp/; from Russian: агитпроп [ɐɡʲɪtˈprop]) is derived from agitation and propaganda,[1] and describes stage plays, pamphlets, motion pictures and other art forms with an explicitly political message.

Going to have to think twice about any movie from now on....

capt45 likes this.
  15. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

That's exactly what I was thinking......

Yard Dart, capt45 and Brokor like this.
  16. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

I have been thinking that for years, it seems that these incidents occur when scheduled.

How convenient.

capt45, ditch witch and Guit_fishN like this.
  17. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

First off my thoughts and prayers to all the victims and bystanders that were at the movie.

I know, without a doubt, that the media and political lackey's will spin this shooting to elicit the most response for their gain. Yes, some will try to use it to support the UN Gun Ban, others to put more limits on who can buy a gun, etc.

Could this be the work of a group of people that are trying to bring America down from the inside? could be, but I think we are doing that just fine ourselves. I actually found it strange that he's going on this shooting spree and, from what I've read, he didn't put up much of a fight with the cops.

He's also booby trapped his apartment.

Wonder what all the knee-jerk reactions to this will be?

18. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Now, the Kenyan is religious again....AND pulls his daughters in for a little vote pandering--"he understands the common man." Just like with Trayvon..."If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon..."

This will illicit some sense of empathy with the sheep-tards...they will never say: "Well, actually, if your daughters were in the the theater, it would be chock full of Secret Service agents."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._malia_and_sasha_had_been_in_the_theater.html

19. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Shooter not a known Tea Party Member. Actual Tea Party Member with same name 30 years older than the shooter. Me thinks the Tea Party member should go after ABC news for Liable and Defamation.

capt45 likes this.
  20. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

He told the police his apartment was boobytrapped ?

Was that when the mental conditioning wore off ?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7